From runways to walls, this undersea color has made a splash in both the fashion and home decor industries alike. Much like its equally-as-popular counterpart, mint green, coral is the perfect solution for homeowners who want to brighten up a space with a youthful and whimsical color.
We’ve scoured the Internet to find some of our favorite coral-colored creations. Check them out, and let us know if you’re planning on adding some coral to your walls!
1) Coral and White. Imagine a lot of coral on the walls, anchored with crisp, white accessories. White can be a great go-to color to break up bright, colorful walls.
2) Muted Coral. If you prefer subdued colors over strong and saturated shades, try sponge painting your walls in a toned-down coral shade. Natural wood accessories top off the room with a natural, organic flare.
3) Deep Coral. This living room utilizes a deeper shade of coral, anchors the hue with white and complements the look with gray-toned furniture.
4) Baby Coral. Coral is a perfect color to use in a child’s room or nursery. The happy color can work as a bright palette to other fun elements and accessories.
5) Pink Coral. Erring more on the pink side of coral colors, could make foyer fun and inviting, yet sophisticated. Blue china and natural wood accents make great additions.
6) Coral and Branches. Another fun idea, is a coral space completed with perfect complimentary pieces. Vintage chairs, a silver tea tray and tea set, and brass branches – if you can find them – to surround a circular mirror, as a focal point.