Spring is in the air, and there’s no better time than now to rejuvenate your home with a fresh coat of paint. Take advantage of spring’s bold, cheerful colors and make a statement in your home this season. Need some inspiration? Check out these 13 spring design tips on incorporating hot, colorful combos in your home!
1) Mix a bold color (like bright ocean blue) with a loud geometric pattern. Afraid of using bright colors in excess? Start in small rooms and spaces!
2) Going green is still popular this spring. The good news is that modern advances in eco-friendliness have made it possible to make saving the earth look good. From eco-friendly furniture to environmentally safe paint, your options are endless.
3) Nothing says spring like Sherwin-Williams’ Springtime paint color. Toss some framed bird photos, flowers and pinecone pillows in the mix, and you’ve captured the very essence of the season.
4) Spring design is all about choosing crispy fresh colors that bring joy and brightness to your home. It’s out with the warm winter tones and in with the cheerful, bold palettes! Don’t be afraid to go outside of your normal comfort zone.
5) Still not ready to splash a bold spring color on an entire wall of your home?Try pairing bright spring colors with classic black and white patterns.
6) One of the simplest (and trendiest) ways to add vibrance to a room is to stripe something. How simple, yet fun, is this striped wall?
7) Even the smallest splash of color inside of kitchen cabinets, will bring new life to your home.
8) Floral patterns on a white background are a modern twist on a classic design. Pick out your favorite floral, then paint your room a complementary color. Nothing says springtime like flowers!
9) These apple green stripes in a bathroom are a fun, geometric way to liven up your home this spring.
10) Spanish-style cottage meets modern mint kitchen in this 1920s home, proof that bright colors can rejuvenate any space.
11) Though our preferred method of springing up your home is applying a fresh coat of paint, a classic white room can be brightened bycolor blocking with bold rugs, furniture and accessories.
12) Who knew citrus green and navy blue would make such a lovely pair? We love this casual dining area with its pop of color and organic air.
13) And the hottest new interior design trend this spring? Animal print. Try it out by adding printed accessories to a room of your home. Is there a better way to feel at one with nature?