Get ready for those April showers and May flowers with beautiful vases you made yourself. Vases offer the opportunity to incorporate accent color into your color scheme and texture and pattern into your over all design. Flowers also bring bright splashes of color and a sweet fragrance into your home.
These creative vase ideas aren’t your traditional elementary school crafts (although, they would be a lot of fun to make with your friends or loved ones).
- With a glass ornament, glue, and sequins, you can make this petite, sparkling vase
- All this vase needs is a light bulb and a napkin ring
- Grab a can of spray paint and an eclectic assortment of vases to create a unified set
- A rubber balloon and a glass votive holder create a surprising duo for this vase
- Lace doilies and a glass vase join forces for this elegant vase
- You can upcycle any glass container into a vase using decoupage and tissue paper
What creative vases have you made? Tell us about it in the comments box below!