Exterior Residential Painting
When you come home at the end of a long day, you do not want to be greeted by the sight of peeling paint or an overall dilapidated look. Since the exterior is the first thing you and your visitors see when arriving at your house, it pays to keep it looking nice.
Stand Out or Blend in: It’s Your Choice
Some homeowners want their outbuildings to blend in with their house, while others want them to stand out. Either way, the painters we work with can make it happen. Consider these ideas:
• Repainting the trim a contrasting color
• Going two shades darker or lighter than your current color
• Making the outbuildings a contrasting color to your home
• Painting the doors
If you’re not sure what exactly you want, give us a call at (843) 765-1541 to schedule a free color consultation.
Reasons for Painting Your Exteriors
If you haven’t yet considered painting your exteriors, there are several reasons why it is important to do so:
• Protection: Exterior paint is a barrier to moisture and other wear and tear. It is also a lot cheaper to paint than to replace siding.
• Inspection: Most homeowners do not regularly inspect their exteriors, so getting them painted gives you that opportunity.
• Curb appeal: A pleasant looking exterior gives a good first impression.
• Value booster: If you are looking to sell your property, refreshing the exterior can significantly boost your resell price.
Regardless of the reason, the painters we work with will do their best to give you the look you want.
There are so many options when it comes to painting your exterior. By hiring a professional painting team, you can rest assured that they will choose the best options for your individual situation. For instance, the climate of the area you live in makes a big difference. Painters from your area are knowledgeable about the types of paints and finishes to use to best protect your property from the elements. One major advantage to hiring painters is that you do not have to clean up the mess. The painters we hire will try to do all necessary prep work as well as clean up all the mess and debris that naturally comes along with painting.
If you are ready to take your exterior to the next level, give the team at Five Star Painting a call today at (843) 765-1541.