Interior Painting Services
Do you want to spruce up your worn-out interiors? Or perhaps do an entire interior makeover? Don't worry. With the help of an experienced team of painting experts, a fresh coat of paint can bring a dramatic difference to your home. We're also happy to assist with the following:
• Color Consultation: Choosing the right colors for your interiors can be daunting. We do not leave the frustrating task entirely up to you! An expert from Five Star Painting will gladly sit down and consult with you on the colors you prefer and the finish that might work best.
• Wall Paper Removal: The process of replacing worn-out wallpaper can be more complicated than you might think. We'll match you with a team of experts who will work hard to do the job right in a quick and efficient manner.
• Drywall Repair: Repairing the dents and holes in your interior walls can transform your home and help the paint last longer. Let the contractors we work with take care of these tasks for you.
• Popcorn Ceiling Removal: Tired of the ugly eyesore on your ceiling? This once trendy ceiling type can be challenging to remove, but we can match you with a crew that's up for the job.
The painting contractors we work with understand how to get the job done well. Contact us at (262) 435-4382 to schedule a consultation.
Interior Painting Process
• Color Selection: Before the contractors begin their work, you will have to choose the colors for the job. If you have trouble deciding, we will be happy to offer up suggestions that complement your existing space.
• Cover Surfaces: We value your property as much as you do. The painters we work with will cover the furniture and floor, doing their best to ensure that every inch in the room is fully protected.
• Prep Work: We understand the important of prep work and how it makes a difference in the quality of painting service. The painting crew that comes to your home will prepare your interior walls by filling holes and cracks, sealing stains, and even sanding uneven surfaces.
• Paint the Surfaces: After the prep work is done, the painting professionals will then prime and apply quality paints for a uniform finish.
• Clean Up: Once the paint is dry, the crew will remove all the painting materials and uncover all the surfaces. They will try to ensure that they put everything back as it was.
• Inspection: Your dedicated Project Manager will then walk you through the space to review the work with you to make sure it meets your needs and expectations.
Like how we do it? Contact us at (262) 435-4382 to schedule a consultation.