In order to best serve our customers and to ensure their peace of mind, our team at ProTect Painters offers a two-year warranty for our residential and commercial clients. This policy ensures that our clients can feel confident choosing us, knowing they are hiring the best in the business!
Learn More About Our Two-Year Warranty
The warranty offered at ProTect Painters is for a period of 2 years, or 24 months, from the date that the Customer Satisfaction Survey (email) is sent for response and activated once the survey is completed. ProTect Painters locations warrant against peeling and blistering due to defective workmanship. This warranty is not transferable.
In order to qualify for the warranty, the customer must:
- Pay ProTect Painters in full at the time of job completion or as otherwise arranged.
- Complete the Customer Satisfaction Survey (email).
- Retain the original contract.
If these conditions are met, ProTect Painters will perform repairs with no labor charge. ProTect Painters will perform repairs only for the original customer. The warranty is not transferable.
Areas Covered by Our Warranty
- Peeling or blistering
- Work provided within the original estimate sheet.
Areas Not Covered by Our Warranty
- Any horizontal surface
- Cracks in plaster or drywall
- Paint supplied by customer
- Galvanized metal
- Bleeding knots
- Moisture damage or rust
- Exterior varnished surfaces
- Peeling of previous paint layers
- Nail or screw pops
In addition, the warranty does not include:
- Cracks or tape tears due to a shifting building
- Paint costs
- Matching of the paints — the paint can be matched closely, but rarely perfectly
- Mildew — caused by moisture accumulation
- Rotten wood, rust or disintegrating metals