Choosing the Right Interior Color
Updating a home may be done by completing various home improvement projects. One aspect about any project for a home is the cost and the time frame for the completion. Adding a new paint color is a choice a homeowner make that can offer the desired result.
Review a few tips to choose the right paint color for the interior of your home:
- The Mood – The right color can set the mood for any room. Bright colors are a good to create social atmosphere and cool colors can make a space feel restful or quiet.
- Increase Light – Artificial light can make a room feel tired. The best option is to open blinds to allow natural light into a room.
- Test Colors – The use of a color swatch or poster board is a great way to test the look of a new color option.
- Add Depth – The addition of interesting accessories and furniture will add texture to any room that seems dull.
- Look Around – Consider the big picture for an update. See how other areas interact and appear with a room that is newly painted.
- Color Wheel – Find complementing colors on a color wheel that can intensify the result that is desired in a room or other area.
- Color Schemes – Contrasting paint finished for trim and opposing walls will add variation and can easily liven up any space.
- Find Inspiration – Accessories and features in a room can provide color inspiration. This could be a piece of furniture or any fabric.
- Start Small – Update a wall or other small area before moving on to a bigger space.
- Surroundings – Bring in a style or decorations that complement the area of your property.
Our painting contractors in North Vancouver, BC know that color makes all the difference in a home.
This is why we will always respect the space of a homeowner when applying new coats of paint. We are able to provide the result and professionalism that we think all customer deserve.
Interior House Painters
Homeowners who are ready to update the interior of their home will often require help to achieve their goals. The professional house painters in Burnaby will add a fresh color to the interior walls of a home or other structure. This can include the walls in a bedroom, bathroom, family room, or other spaces a new coat of paint is needed. The experts at Five Star Painting can achieve the result that is desired. Color is one of the most important aspects of the home and can easily update visual appeal. You walls will have a new coat of paint applied by professionals who are using quality paints.
We can add any new paint colors to the interior of your home for a simple face lift or to complete the work needed for any type of remodel. Our experts have the training and expertise to complete any project in the home of a customer. There are five things every customer should expect of our painting experts.
- Clean – Our experts will never leave a mess when working on a project. Cleanliness is a priority.
- On Time – We will arrive on time for a scheduled appointment and call ahead if there are any delays.
- On Budget – We provide a customer a free estimate that will detail the total cost of a project.
- Responsible – The space of a customer is held in the highest regard by our painting experts.
- Professionalism – We provide a “Five Star” service for every painting job at a customer’s home.
The work done by Five Star Painters will include a two-year workmanship warranty. This means if you experience any problems, then we will come back and address any issues free of charge. Contact us for more information about the benefits of professional house painters for the Vancouver, British Columbia area.