From runways to walls, this undersea color has made a splash in both the fashion and home decor industries alike. Much like its equally-as-popular counterpart, mint green, coral is the perfect solution for homeowners who want to brighten up a space with a youthful and whimsical color.
We’ve scoured the Internet to find some of our favorite coral-colored creations. Check them out, and let us know if you’re planning on adding some coral to your walls!
1) Coral and White. This bold bedroom implements a lot of coral on the walls, but anchors the bright color with crisp, white accessories. White can be a great go-to color to break up bright, colorful walls.
2) Muted Coral. If you prefer subdued colors over strong and saturated shades, try sponge painting your walls like this toned-down coral bedroom. The natural wood accessories top off the room’s natural, organic flare.
3) Deep Coral. This living room utilizes a deeper shade of coral, anchors the hue with white and complements the look with gray-toned furniture.
4) Baby Coral. Coral is a perfect color to use in a child’s room or nursery. The happy color can work as a bright palette to other fun elements and accessories.
5) Pink Coral. Erring more on the pink side of coral colors, this foyer is fun and igaiting, yet sophisticated. Blue china and natural wood accents make great additions to this bright entryway.
6) Coral and Branches. Another fun entryway, this coral space is completed with perfect complimentary pieces. Vintage chairs, a silver tea tray and tea set, and our personal favorite – brass branches surrounding a circular mirror – top it all off.
7) White and Coral, Revisited. Our last coral-colored room is reflective of the first, a beautiful coral bedroom, complimented with a crisp white ceiling, bed, carpet and accessories.
This post is part of a weekly series, “Fresh Coat Friday.” Here at Five Star Painting we know that when done well, a fresh coat of paint may not only transform your home – it can transform your life. Each Friday we’ll share ideas with you about adding color to your home and your life by simply applying a fresh coat of paint. So, tell us – what’s your color?