Deck & Fence Painting in Longmont, CO
Let Our Professionals Make Your Property Look Great!
As a homeowner, you know that a fresh coat of paint or stain can make all the difference on your home’s outdoor spaces. Fences, decks, and patios can look brand-new without expensive renovations. At Five Star Painting of Boulder, our Longmont residential painters are here to help with all of your deck and fence needs. We provide complete deck and fence staining and painting services that fit your budget and design.
When you choose Five Star Painting of Boulder to paint your fence or stain your deck or patio, you can trust that we’ll show up on time, get the job done right, and work within your budget. We only use the best and most trusted brands, and this means lasting results.
To find out more about the ways we can help, call (303) 622-5435 for your free estimate!
What Color Should I Paint My Deck?
Staining or painting your deck or patio can make all the difference in the overall appearance of your Longmont home. But what color should you choose? This is a personal decision you’ll have to make, but there are some factors that will come into play when making your choice.
Here are some things to think about when choosing a deck color:
- Does your homeowner’s association have a list of colors you must pick from?
- What colors look good next to the exterior paint color of your home?
- Does your deck get a lot of direct sunlight? You might want a lighter color.
- Worried about dirt on your newly painted deck? A darker color might be best.
- Afraid you’ll get sick of a bright deck color? Go neutral and try a bright accent.
In the end, it will also come down to what colors you like. Once we’re done painting your deck, we want to make sure you’re happy with the end result. So, taking everything above into consideration, pick a color that will make you feel good just by looking at it.
What’s Involved in the Fence Painting Process?
When you hire our team at Five Star Painting of Boulder to paint your fence or any part of your home or business, we will take several steps to make sure we prepare and get the job done correctly.
Our Longmont fence painting process includes:
- A consultation to talk about what you want and what it will cost.
- Preparing the fence, including cleaning, restoring, and sanding it.
- Priming the fence so it can be painted.
- Painting the surface with the paint color you’ve chosen.
- A final inspection to make sure it looks just right!
Talk to Our Longmont Deck & Fence Painting Pros!
If you’re ready to find out what it will take to get your fence, deck, or patio looking gorgeous, we’re standing by to help. All you have to do is give us a call or contact us online, and we’ll set up a consultation to talk about what you need and what we can do to make that happen. With Five Star Painting of Boulder, you can trust that our Longmont deck and fence painting services are second to none.
Call (303) 622-5435 today!