Once they decide that their current cabinets look worn or are out of style, most people go straight into doing entire kitchen or bathroom renovations. This tends to result in clouds of dust, rooms that are completely unusable for days, and massive expenses. Five Star Painting of Orlando West’s cabinet refinishing services are a lot more convenient and a lot more affordable.
After our local cabinet painters fix any broken cabinets and prepare the surfaces for painting, all we have to do is apply the new paint and finish. For a low cost, you'll get cabinets that you love from our local cabinet painters.
Get started today by scheduling your free estimate appointment. You can do so by calling us or by scheduling online.
With Us, Your Options Are Endless
Even if you're happy with your kitchen cabinets, there are still plenty of great ways to take advantage of Five Star Painting of Orlando West’s painting services.
We can change the color of the built-in storage and shelving to match or complement the trim in the rest of the room. In the bathroom, we can refinish your cabinets to make them better suit a new tub or other appliance. Wherever you have cabinetry in your home, we can help.
Professional Cabinet Painters Near Me
A simple coat of paint might not seem like a lot, but it has a huge effect on cabinetry. There are many options available to you when you enlist the help of the local cabinet painters at Five Star Painting of Orlando West.
Our local cabinet painters can:
- Replace an outdated stain with a more stylish hue.
- Lighten the cabinet color to create a brighter kitchen that looks bigger.
- Select a color that better matches your new backsplash.
- Cover up scrapes, stains, or scorch marks on your woodwork.
- Choose a cabinet shade that complements a new countertop.
Is Professional Cabinet Painting Worth It?
Yes, having your cabinets professionally painted is worth it. For one, investing in cabinet painting services is much more economical than having new cabinets installed.
If you do end up painting your cabinets, it’s best left to the pros for several reasons:
- You'll Receive High Quality Work. We have the skills, experience, and equipment needed to achieve a high-quality finish. We ensure that the paint is applied evenly, without streaks or brush marks. The end result is a polished and professional appearance.
- You'll Save Precious Time. Cabinet painting is a labor-intensive process that can be time-consuming. In some cases, DIY projects can take several weeks or even months to complete. Professionals can probably have your project wrapped up in a matter of days.
- You'll Have Customization Options. Pros can help you achieve a customized look by assisting with color selection, finish options, and design choices. They can work with you to bring your vision to life and ensure your cabinets complement your overall interior design.
- Your Cabinets Will Stand the Test of Time. When done correctly, professionally painted cabinets can have a long-lasting finish that stands up to daily wear and tear. When painted professionally, cabinets can last 8 to 10 years. This can save you money in the long run by delaying the need for cabinet replacement.
- Your Home's Value Can Increase. Well-painted cabinets can significantly enhance the value and appeal of your kitchen or bathroom. If you plan to sell your home in the future, updated cabinets can be a selling point for potential buyers.
Do You Need Your Cabinets Painted? We’ve Got You Covered!
Are you looking for local cabinet painters to handle your project? At Five Star Painting of Orlando West, we've been painting cabinets for nearly ten years. When we communicate a project deadline, we'll stick to it. We'll also honor the price we quoted in the estimate.
Need some extra assurance? We’ll back your project with our industry-leading two-year warranty. Trust our highly-rated painters with your next cabinet painting job!