Seminole Cabinet Painters
Cabinet Painting Near You!
Want to make your cabinets look like new while saving time and money? Professional cabinet painting is a hassle-free way to enliven your cabinets and interiors. Our Seminole cabinet painters are backed by over 150 positive reviews and have impressed many homeowners with our work. We're pleased to offer our cabinet painting services throughout Pinellas County.
Most people don't realize that cabinet painting is an option. But, this home improvement method is actually very simple and convenient. Here's what you need to know about the basic process of putting a new finish on a cabinet.
- Step 1: The contractors we work with will start by making sure that your home is protected. Drop cloths will be laid down to protect your flooring. And cabinet hinges and drawer pulls may be removed or covered up.
- Step 2: Next, our cabinet painters will prepare the surfaces of your cabinets. This can include stripping away old coatings or sanding off scratches.
- Step 3: This is when your cabinet starts to take on its new appearance. The professionals we work with will apply new stains or put on the color of paint that you picked out.
- Step 4: Special coatings will go on the outside of the cabinets to keep them protected from wear and tear.
- Step 5: We will gather up their supplies and clean up any dust or debris left behind so that you can enjoy your new look.
Could you benefit from our painting services? Feel free to give us a call at (727) 777-6517 today.
Get a New Look With Our Kitchen Cabinet Painting
Are you unhappy with the cabinets in your home? Cabinet painting is extremely useful for Seminole residents! At Five Star Painting of Pinellas County, we can enliven your cabinets with paint.
Cabinet painting is more affordable than replacing them. And at the same time, cabinet painting is very effective. Old cabinets can literally look as good as new!
The finishes on your cabinets make a huge difference to your home décor. So, you can change the entire appearance of a room with just this painting method. A quick cabinet update can make a room look newer or help your space to match a new design scheme.