Seminole Cabinet Painters
Five-star Kitchen Cabinet Painters Near You!
Most people don't realize that cabinet painting is an option, but this home improvement method is actually very simple and convenient. Here's what you need to know about the basic process of putting a new finish on a cabinet.
- Step 1: The contractors we work with will start out by making sure that your home is protected. Drop cloths will be laid down to protect flooring, and cabinet hinges and drawer pulls may be removed or covered up.
- Step 2: Next, the professionals we contract with will prepare the surfaces of your cabinets. This can include stripping away old coatings or sanding off scratches.
- Step 3: This is when your cabinet starts to take on its new appearance. The professionals we work with will apply new stains or put on the color of paint that you picked out.
- Step 4: Special coatings will go on the outside of the cabinets to keep them protected from wear and tear.
- Step 5: The painters we contract with will gather up their supplies and clean up any dust or debris left behind so that you can enjoy your new look.
If you think your cabinets could benefit from our painting services, then feel free to give us a call at (727) 777-6517 today.
Get a New Look Without Throwing Away Your Cabinets
Five Star Painting of Pinellas County's ability to revamp your cabinets with paint is extremely useful for Seminole residents in who are unhappy with the cabinets in their kitchen, bathroom, garage, laundry room, or other spaces. It's usually more affordable to just change the finish of the cabinets instead of having to demolish the room's cabinetry and install new ones from scratch. The finishes on your cabinets make a huge difference to your home décor, so you can change the entire appearance of a room with just this painting method. A quick cabinet update can make a room look newer or help your space to match a new design scheme.
Contact our professional cabinet painters today by dialing (727) 777-6517 to learn how we can help you update your cabinets.