Cabinet Painting Services
Have Your Old Cabinets Renewed
Painting your kitchen cabinets rather than replacing them is one of the key reasons why kitchen cabinet painting is enjoying such a surge in popularity right now. Although the cabinets may not be damaged, repainting them is a much more sustainable option than replacing them.
Cabinets Are Our Specialty
Want to change the color personality of your cabinets? Let us help you paint the following features in your home:
- Laundry storage areas and shelving
- Kitchen shelving, cabinetry, and islands
- Built-in nooks, storage spaces, and shelving units
- Bathroom vanities
- Storage shelves in your garage
We're available to make any of the following simple changes in your home if your neighborhood is anywhere in .
Call us today at (412) 896-7343 to be matched with the best cabinet painting contactors!
Why Cabinet Refinishing?
When you choose to have your cabinets refinished and painted, you can achieve different results. You can achieve the look of a new kitchen or bathroom or have your old cabinets restored to their former luster. Also, refinishing them helps extend the life of your cabinets and will help minimize future replacement costs. You can trust that our cabinet refinishing services are reasonably priced and will not cost a lot of money.
Consider Trying These Cabinet Trends
The following are some of the popular color palettes for cabinets:
- White-painted kitchen cabinets
- Gray kitchen cabinets
- Kitchen cabinets in trendy blue are up-and-coming.
- Painting your kitchen island and cabinet in bizarre yet distinct colors is now in style — perhaps one of them in cornflower blue and the other navy blue
- Painting the upper cabinets a different color than the lower cabinets can give you one of the most contemporary looks
Do you like any of these trend suggestions? Call (412) 896-7343 when you are ready to work with us. We would love to help you with your cabinet renovation.