Our Residential Exterior House Painting Process
At Five Star Painting of Loudoun, we take our time to ensure the exterior parts of your home are correctly prepared before we begin painting. Our residential exterior painting process involves:
- Conducting an initial walk-through to review the scope of work.
- Power washing all surfaces to remove all dirt, mold, mildew, and algae.
- Removing all rotten wood or other damaged surfaces and replacing them with new wood or PVC.
- Removing all deteriorating caulk and replacing it with new caulk in all the cracks and gaps to prevent moisture intrusion.
- Painting surfaces with appropriate paint.
- Cleaning up the area and hauling away debris.
- Conducting a final walk-through to ensure all cleaning, repairs, and painting are to your satisfaction.
Expertly Finishing All Your Home’s Exteriors
Whether your home has wood, vinyl, or brick siding, we have everything needed to make it more attractive and inviting. Our residential exterior painting crews work quickly and efficiently to revive your:
- Bay windows
How Often Should My Exteriors Be Painted?
Experts recommend that you paint your home’s exteriors every six to eight years. If it’s been that long since your exteriors have been professionally painted, contact Five Star Painting of Loudoun for an estimate today!
Why Choose Us for Residential Exterior Painting Services?
With more than 120 locations in North America, Five Star Painting is a company that customers rely on and return to repeatedly. If you're planning a residential or commercial painting project soon, we’d be happy to help you complete it from start to finish. The core principles of our company include:
- Professional expertise
- Superior quality
- Clean work area
- On time
- On budget