Exterior House Painters in Loudoun
Top-rated Exterior Painters Near You
The exterior of a home is its first impression. Most homes here in Northern Virginia have either brick or vinyl siding which means the majority of exterior house painting work is trim. But that doesn’t mean your home still can’t make a statement.
At Five Star Painting of Loudoun, we use the highest quality exterior paints to provide the longest-lasting finish on the outdoor surfaces of your home, as well as to save you money.
Our Exterior Painting Services
Our exterior painting crews stick to fast, efficient work to revive your:
We have everything needed to make your home attractive and inviting. If you have wood, vinyl, or brick siding, we can discuss proper stain or paint treatments.
Our Exterior House Painting Procedure
At Five Star Painting of Loudoun, we take great care to ensure that your house is prepared right.
Our standard exterior painting process includes:
- Initial walk-through with you and one of our Project Managers to review the scope of work.
- Power wash all surfaces to be painted to remove all dirt, mold, mildew, and algae.
- Remove all rotten wood or other damaged surfaces. Replace with new wood or PVC.
- Remove all failing caulk and replace it with new. Seal cracks and gaps to prevent moisture intrusion.
- Paint surfaces with paint appropriate for the surface.
- Clean up the area and haul away debris.
- Final walk-through with your Project Manager to make sure all cleaning, repairs, and painting are to your satisfaction.
Our exterior painting services are all-inclusive to ensure your paint job amazes and lasts for years. Check out our reviews to see why our clients love our services.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should my exteriors be painted?
Experts recommend that you paint your exterior every 6-8 years. If it’s about that time to take a look at your home exterior painting needs, contact us for an estimate today!