Mandeville Exterior Painters
Reliable House Painting Services in Madisonville, Covington, Slidell & Hammond
Did you know exterior painting is a valuable way to improve your home? Professional house painting brings you a couple of key benefits. First, it's an essential maintenance task that should be performed every 5 to 10 years. Second, it's an amazing and cost-effective way to boost your home's value and curb appeal.
FAQs About Exterior House Painting
What is the Best Time of Year to Paint the Exterior of a House?
In Mandeville, Madisonville, or Covington, your exterior can be painted pretty much year-round. Summers can get humid and winters can get cold. But the conditions are generally favorable year-round.
We can get our fair share of humid, wet, and cold weather. But we're more than willing to work your exterior paint job around the weather! No matter when you need your house painted, give us a call and we can help you out!
When Should I Have My Exteriors Painted?
Here are a few tips which should help you determine when your house exterior should be painted:
- When you notice signs of paint failure. Chipping, peeling, cracking, or bubbling paint indicates paint failure.
- If it’s been 5 to 10 since your last paint job.
- If the paint color is fading.
- If your siding has been damaged.
- If you’re ready for a color change.
- If you’re moving (it isn’t necessary to paint your house if you're moving, but it can certainly help!).
Why is Having Our Exterior Professionally Painted a Good Idea Before Moving?
Having your exteriors painted before you move is a great idea for a few reasons:
- A new paint job can increase your home’s value and curb appeal,
- Exterior painting in Mandeville, Madisonville, Covington, or Slidell can help your house stand out,
- A beautiful exterior can make an amazing impression on potential buyers,
- Exterior painting can put potential buyers at ease since they won’t need to deal with the task for a while, and
- A fresh exterior paint job reflects that you’ve taken great care of your house.
If you're needing to have some exterior house painting work done, book your free estimate! For your convenience, you can book your free estimate online.
Entrust Your Exterior House Painting to Our Pros
Painting the exterior of any house is a difficult job. Choosing paint that can withstand harsh weather conditions is critical. At Five Star Painting of Mandeville, we're quality-driven and customer-focused? Our professional exterior house painters near you:
- Stay on time and on budget,
- Warranty our painting services for 2 years,
- Use premium paints for a long-lasting finish,
- Perform proper preparation for a superb quality job, and
- Offer free estimates!
In the end, we transform your vision into reality. We'll work to raise your home's value and curb appeal in the process!
Want to Transform the Color Personality of Your Home? Our House Exterior Painters Can Help!
Never play down the impact a clean, new coat of paint can make on the outside of your house! It doesn't matter if you are working with brick, stucco, or cedar shingles. At Five Star Painting of Mandeville, we can pain it! We can help you achieve a complete makeover without headaches, hassles, or worries.
Our Mandeville painters can handle a wide range of outdoor structures and materials. Some of the exterior siding and structures we paint include:
- Vinyl and aluminum siding
Proper Prep Work Is Essential
To achieve that professional look, preparation of the surface is key. Even if you enjoy painting, preparing the surface is the part that you'll most likely skimp on. And it's the reason many do-it-yourselfers don't get that seamless, high-quality look. Before the painting contractors start applying paint, here's what they'll do:
- Remove mold and mildew
- Cover decks, plants, and trees
- Fill cracks and holes in the walls
- Waterproof doors and windows (if requested)
- Wash paint surfaces in preparation for the real job
Our Exterior Home Painters Aren't Satisfied Unless You're Satisfied!
Nothing is more important to us than satisfying our customers. A dedicated Project Manager will do a final review with you before leaving the site. Our team will ensure no touch-ups are necessary! Our Mandeville painting contractors will also perform a site-wide clean-up once we're done.