Mandeville Exterior House Painters
Professional Exterior Painters Near You!
Did you know exterior painting is a valuable way to improve your home? Professional house painting brings you a couple of key benefits. First, it's an essential maintenance task that should be performed every 5 to 10 years. Second, it's an amazing and cost-effective way to boost your home's value and curb appeal.
Exterior House Painting | Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best time of year to paint the exterior of a house?
In Mandeville, LA, fall is the best time of year to have your exteriors professionally painted. More often than not, summer is thought of as the best time of year to have your exterior painted. However, that's not the case in our lovely city of Mandeville!
Our summers are hot and humid which aren't the ideal ingredients the paint needs to properly adhere and cure. Fall provides the lower temperatures, lower chances of rain, and lower humidity levels you'll need for the perfect exterior paint job.
When should I have my exteriors painted?
Here are a few tips which should help you determine when your house exterior should be painted:
- When you notice signs of paint failure (paint failure is indicated by chipping, peeling, cracking or bubbling paint),
- If it’s been 5 to 10 since your last paint job,
- If the paint color is fading,
- If your siding has been damaged,
- If you’re ready for a color change,
- If you’re moving (it isn’t necessary to paint your house if you're moving, but it can certainly help!).
Why is having our exterior professionally painted a good idea before moving?
Having your exteriors painted before you move is a great idea for a few reasons:
- A new paint job can increase your home’s value and curb appeal,
- Exterior painting can help your house stand out and making an amazing impression on potential buyers,
- Exterior painting can put potential buyers at ease since they won’t need to deal with the task for a while, and
- A fresh exterior paint job reflects that you’ve taken great care of your house.
If you're needing to have some exterior house painting work done, book your free estimate! For your convenience, you can book your free estimate online.
Entrust Your Exterior House Painting to Our Pros
Painting the exterior of any house is a difficult job. Unlike an interior coating, it's essential to choose the ideal paint that can withstand harsh weather conditions year in and year out. Here at Five Star Painting of Mandeville, we proudly offer high-quality exterior painting services. We contract expert painters who will do the job efficiently and transform your vision into reality, raising your home's value and curb appeal in the process.
Want to Transform the Color Personality of Your Home Exterior?
Never play down the impact a clean, new coat of paint can make to the outside of your house! It doesn't matter if you are working with brick, stucco, or cedar shingles, Five Star Painting of Mandeville can help you achieve a complete makeover without headaches, hassles, or worries.
Our Mandeville painters can handle a wide range of outdoor structures and materials, including:
- Vinyl and aluminum siding
Proper Prep Work Is Essential
To achieve that professional look, preparation of the surface is key. Even if you enjoy painting on your own, properly preparing the surface is the part that you'll most likely skimp on, and it's the reason many do-it-yourselfers don't get that seamless, high-quality look. Before the painting contractors start applying paint, here's what they'll do:
- Remove mold and mildew
- Cover decks, plants, and trees
- Fill cracks and holes in the walls
- Waterproof doors and windows (if requested)
- Wash paint surfaces in preparation for the real job
We're Not Satisfied Unless You're Satisfied
Nothing is more important to us than satisfying our customers. A dedicated Project Manager will do a final review with you before leaving the site to make sure no touch-ups are necessary. Our Mandeville painting contractors will also perform a site-wide cleanup once you are satisfied with the work.
Contact us today at (504) 226-7738 to schedule a free estimate with our skilled Mandeville exterior house painters!