What is the Best Time of Year to Paint the Exterior of a House?
In Mandeville, Madisonville, or Covington, your exterior can be painted pretty much year-round. Summers can get humid and winters can get cold. But the conditions are generally favorable year-round.
We can get our fair share of humid, wet, and cold weather. But we're more than willing to work your exterior paint job around the weather! No matter when you need your house painted, give us a call and we can help you out!
When Should I Have My Exteriors Painted?
Here are a few tips which should help you determine when your house exterior should be painted:
- When you notice signs of paint failure. Chipping, peeling, cracking, or bubbling paint indicates paint failure.
- If it’s been 5 to 10 since your last paint job.
- If the paint color is fading.
- If your siding has been damaged.
- If you’re ready for a color change.
- If you’re moving (it isn’t necessary to paint your house if you're moving, but it can certainly help!).
Why is Having Our Exterior Professionally Painted a Good Idea Before Moving?
Having your exteriors painted before you move is a great idea for a few reasons:
- A new paint job can increase your home’s value and curb appeal,
- Exterior painting in Mandeville, Madisonville, Covington, or Slidell can help your house stand out,
- A beautiful exterior can make an amazing impression on potential buyers,
- Exterior painting can put potential buyers at ease since they won’t need to deal with the task for a while, and
- A fresh exterior paint job reflects that you’ve taken great care of your house.
If you're needing to have some exterior house painting work done, book your free estimate! For your convenience, you can book your free estimate online.