Moving and looking for a way to increase your home's value? Our exterior house painting services can do the trick! House painting of any kind is one of the easiest and most effective ways to increase your home's value.
Ready to book your free estimate? You can do so by using our online scheduler - just pick the day and time that works best for you.
How Long Does Exterior House Painting Take?
The duration of your exterior house painting project can vary depending on several factors. Some of these factors include the size of your house, the condition of the exterior, weather conditions, and the number of exterior painters involved.
As a rough estimate, a typical exterior house painting project can take anywhere from 3 to 7 days, but larger or more complex projects may take longer.
Some factors that may cause the project to take longer include:
- The size of the house or surface area to be painted.
- The complexity of the project, such as the number of doors, windows, and trim to be painted.
- The extent of surface preparation required, such as sanding, scraping, or pressure washing.
- Weather conditions, such as high humidity, rain, or extreme heat can impact the drying time of the paint.
- The type of paint being used and the number of coats required.
- The availability of the painters or any scheduling conflicts.
Factors that may cause the project to take shorter include:
- The size and complexity of the project are smaller and less detailed.
- The exterior surface is in good condition and requires minimal surface preparation.
- The weather conditions are ideal for painting.
- There are more painters working on the project.
At Five Star Painting of Columbus, GA, one of the things that set us apart is our thorough estimate process. We’re so thorough during the initial appointment to help provide an accurate time frame for your project. This helps us avoid any surprises or mix-ups during the project.
Further - once we communicate that timeframe to you - we stick to it, so long as the weather holds. But even then, we do all we can to take the weather into consideration when scheduling projects.