- Our painting experts are highly trained and prepared to handle any painting job.
- We have flexible scheduling, so it’s easy to fit the services you need around your busy day.
- We offer free, no-obligation estimates on every unique painting job, not cookie-cutter quotes.
- Our team uses high-quality paints and cutting-edge equipment for the best possible results.
- We offer competitive pricing to meet your budget needs.
Why stress about the mess that painting your own home or business can cause? Our exceptional painters in Columbus, GA are here to get the job done on time and correctly. Don’t struggle with heavy buckets of paint and messy rollers again! Just schedule a free estimate with Five Star Painting of Columbus, GA, and we’ll take care of the rest.
What Can I Expect When Hiring Your Residential Painters Near Me?
At Five Star Painting of Columbus, GA, we don’t just paint your house. We follow a very detailed and structured process to deliver customer-focused, quality-driven house painting services.
Here’s what you can expect from our residential painters near you:
- A Free Estimate. It all started with the initial appointment. One of our team members will come by to take precise measurements of your home and discuss your project in full. We’ll provide a free estimate, go over pricing, and answer any questions you may have.
- Convenient Scheduling. If you approve our estimate, we’ll schedule your project around your schedule.
- Thorough Prep Work. From filling holes, sanding your surfaces, and applying painter’s take – prep work is 100% essential to a long-lasting paint job. We’ll handle all the prep work your home needs well before we start painting.
- Prime and Paint. We’ll apply the necessary coats of primer. Once those have dried, we’ll apply the new paint.
- A Final Walk-Through. When our residential painters are done, one of our project managers will perform a walk-through with you to ensure you’re 100% satisfied. If anything needs to be touched up, we’ll handle that ASAP.
- A Warranty. We’ll leave you with a two-year warranty for your peace of mind.
As you can see, painting your home is a process! It’s much more involved than just getting some paint, brushes, and painting away. At Five Star Painting of Columbus, GA – we follow this process to a “T” to ensure you’re satisfied with the finished product.
If you’re looking for premium residential painters near you, book your appointment today. You can call us or schedule easily online. We’ll see you soon!
About Columbus, GA
Founded in 1828 and named for Christopher Columbus, Columbus was originally set up as a trading post to strengthen the western border of Georgia. By 1860, it became an important manufacturer of textiles and more, well into the Civil War. Today, Georgia's second-largest city has become home to many small and large businesses serving more than 210,000 residents.
Columbus is also home to a wide variety of museums, providing incredible insight into the area's interesting history- including The National Infantry Museum, Historic Westville, The Columbus Museum, and the National Civil War Naval Museum. We're proud to serve such a great community with such a rich history.