What Can Our Local Cabinet Painters Do?
We have had the pleasure to transform all sorts of home cabinets in the past. Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Kitchen cabinets and islands
- Bathroom cabinets
- Built-in bookshelves and storage
- Pantry shelving
- Closet storage
Cabinet Painting | Frequently Asked Questions
Can cabinet painting be done during winter?
Yes, you can absolutely have your cabinets painted during winter! Our winters in Plain City can be pretty brutal with cold and wet weather. These conditions are not ideal for exterior painting since they can lead to premature paint failure. But, since your cabinets are inside, they aren’t subject to premature failure from the wet and cold weather.
Plus, if you need multiple painting projects completed, getting your cabinets done in the winter leaves plenty of time during late spring and summer for your exteriors.
Is cabinet painting a wise idea if we’re moving?
Yes! In fact, cabinet painting is one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to improve your home which is perfect if you’re planning to move. Cabinet painting can help in a variety of ways, some of which include:
- Helping your home stand out
- Making an amazing first impression on potential buyers
- Helping improve your home’s value
- Saving you time and money since new cabinets are expensive and can take a while to install
Also, keep in mind that your kitchen can sell your home. In one instance, some first-time buyers were attracted to their home by the spacious and modern-looking kitchen.
The secret? The cabinets had been painted. The cabinets themselves were pretty old but the grey paint and new handles made them look as good as new which improved the kitchen and, ultimately, helped sell the home.
How long does cabinet paint last?
If your cabinets are painted professionally and maintained thereafter, your cabinet paint should last 8 to 10 years.
How should our cabinets be maintained after being painted?
Check out some of our cabinet cleaning and maintenance tips below! Following these should help your cabinet paint last:
- Clean up spills and messes as soon as they happen
- Never use cleaning products containing chemicals that harm paint, such as ammonia, wax, silicone, petroleum, and citrus
- Do not use sponges to scrub your cabinets
- Do use soft, damp cloths to clean your cabinets (microfiber cloths are great!)
- Use paint-safe cleaning solutions to clean your cabinets
- Clean your cabinets using a circular motion
- Test cleaners on the back of your cabinets to protect the visible surfaces
- Do not hang damp cloths and other linens on your cabinet doors and drawers
Why Choose Cabinet Painting?
Painting or refinishing your existing cabinets is a great option. First off, you can pat yourself on the pack for being environmentally friendly. What's more, it is far faster and more affordable than buying new cabinets. Not to mention, it's less disruptive than completely removing and the demolition of old built-ins.
You don't have to settle for a boring appearance. We can help you achieve your dream cabinet look. In fact, we'll work with you to choose the perfect color or stain. Whether you want to show the natural patina of the wood or go for a more modern edge, we're happy to accommodate you.
While you may not like the look of your cabinets, changing the layout of your kitchen can be burdensome. Why struggle to re-coordinate yourself when the issue is strictly aesthetic? You'd be amazed at what we can do with dark, drab cabinets! Allow our professional cabinet painters to show you what we can do.
Did you know that you can upgrade your home cabinets without installing new ones? Call our professional cabinet painters at to book your free estimate!