When it comes to painting your home, you want to make sure you use the highest quality paints that are safe for your family and also employ a professional who will make your rooms look new and fresh. Five Star Painting only uses top quality products and works with painters who are trained and experienced in interior painting services. When you choose our company to be your painting partner, you can rest assured that we'll do our best to give you a great finished project.
How Often Should I Repaint My Home?
Repainting your home is a great way to give it an updated look without making any permanent changes. It can add color and style, whether touching up a few areas or a total makeover.
Signs that it might be time to repaint your home:
- The Paint is Peeling - This can be caused by including poor-quality paint, moisture, and age.
- You’re Sick of the Color - If you’re simply sick of the color of your walls, a new paint job is an excellent way to give it a refreshed look. Plus, there are endless color options to choose from.
- You Want to Change the Mood - Fresh paint is a great way to switch up the mood in your home. Darker paint can make your home feel more cozy and intimate, while lighter paint can make it more airy and open.
- You Have Children or Pets - Kids love to draw on walls (even if they’re not supposed to), and pets can sometimes cause accidents that result in stains or damage. Painting your walls more frequently to keep them looking their best.
- You Just Moved In - If you’ve just moved into a new home, you’ll probably need to paint the walls before moving furniture and decorating. Starting with fresh paint will help you create a blank canvas for your new home.
- It’s Been More Than Five Years - It’s recommended that you repaint your home every five years or so to keep it looking its best.