You know how important first impressions are, but did you know your property also makes a statement? We know you want to take pride in your home or business. One of the easiest ways to boost the appeal of your commercial or residential property is to get a new coat of professionally applied paint.
At Five Star Painting of York, we work with some of the best painters in York to achieve optimal results. We promise to deliver a quality paint job and first-rate results you’ll enjoy for years to come. For your peace of mind – we back our painting services with a two-year warranty.
Why Choose Five Star Painting of York?
Not every painting company in York charges an arm and a leg. At least, that’s not how we operate at Five Star Painting of York. We will ensure your project goes as scheduled, on time, and on budget.
Why choose us for professional painting services? A few reasons include:
- 10+ years of experience
- Upfront, free on-site estimates
- Experienced, bonded, and insured painters
- Our commitment to keeping your home or business clean in the process
What to Expect from Our Professional Painters
What’s your perception of house painting? Is it simply getting some cans of paint, rollers, and painting away? Well - - let us be the first to tell you that a pristine, long-lasting paint job is much more involved.
From prep work to sourcing the right paint, there’s a detailed process that must be followed to achieve the highest-quality results. Here at Five Star Painting of York, we have a detailed process and follow it to a “T”.
Here’s what you can expect from our professional painters in York:
- A Free Estimate. The first step is our initial appointment and free estimate. One of our project managers will meet with you to understand the exact scope of your project. From there, we’ll write the estimate. When it comes to estimates – we stick to the price we quote.
- Convenient Scheduling. If you approve the estimate, we’ll schedule the project for when it works best for you.
- Thorough Prep Work. Next, we’ll start by tackling all the prep work. The prep work is one of the most essential steps in the process and can either make or break a paint job. From filling holes to removing failed paint, we’ll complete all the prep work essential for your project.
- We’ll Prime and Paint. Once your surfaces are ready, we’ll apply the necessary coast of primer. Once the primer has dried, we’ll start bringing your home or business to live with the brand, new paint.
- A Complete Walk-Through. Our project manager will come back and walk through our work with you. If we identify any areas that need some touching up, we’ll handle it.
- A Two-Year Warranty. We’ll leave you with a warranty for your peace of mind. Your job isn’t done until it’s done right!
Our professional painters in York follow a detailed process. There are a lot of steps involved, but we handle it all for you. And these steps are essential if you’re looking for customer-focused, quality-driven painting services.