When it comes to giving your Coral Gables home a fresh new look, Five Star Painting of Coral Gables understands that it's not always about your interior. It's not always about your home's siding and door color, either. An often-overlooked way to give your home a facelift is with deck and fence painting.
Our expert home painters can help you create a beautiful outdoor living space that will look great and add value to your home. With our expert knowledge and careful attention to detail, you can be sure your deck or fence will look its best. Whether you're looking for farmhouse-style white picket fences, a modern and sleek stained deck, or something else to bring your outdoor living space and exterior together, we'll work with you to bring your vision to life!
What's Involved in the Fence Staining & Deck Painting Process?
Regardless of your project's scope, Five Star Painting of Coral Gables will customize a plan to get the job done quickly and efficiently. We never cut corners and always focus on quality workmanship. The process involves:
- Consultation – The process starts with a meeting with one of our exterior painting professionals. We want to understand the scope of your project and answer any questions you may have. After discussing your vision for your outdoor space, we'll provide an estimate and timeline for completing the job.
- Prep – This step includes all cleaning, sanding, and restoration necessary for the project. Our expert team will ensure your deck or fence is ready for staining or painting.
- Priming – This step is for paint projects, and it helps the finish coat adhere to the surface better. Plus, priming improves its color durability and coverage.
- Paint or Stain Application – Our team applies the finish coat of paint or stain. Our team uses high-quality, durable products that will last years!
- Inspection – Once the job is finished, we inspect it to make sure we didn’t miss any detail and complete a walkthrough with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.
With every service we complete, we aim to provide a quality service that benefits our customers and adds value to their homes. From start to finish, you can count on Five Star Painting of Coral Gables for deck and fence painting services in Coral Gables that exceed your expectations!
How Often Should You Paint Your Deck or Fence?
To keep up your exterior's appearance, you should consider having your deck, or fence painted every two to three years. This ensures that it looks its best and preserves the look longer.
Of course, you may also need to paint sooner if you notice any wear or tear that may have occurred over the years. Be on the lookout for the following signs that it's time to repaint or refinish your deck and fence:
- Peeling paint
- Fading color
- Cracking wood surfaces
- Wear and tear around the edges
- New materials haven't been painted
For a full assessment, reach out to our team. We'll look at your home's exterior, learn more about any deck or fence ideas you have, and provide a free estimate to get you started.
Schedule Your Painting Services in Coral Gables, FL
If you need your deck, fence, or another exterior painting project completed in Coral Gables, Five Star Painting is here to help. Our team of experienced painters can give your outdoor living space the perfect finishing touch with results that last.
Call Five Star Painting of Coral Gables today to schedule your free estimate and get started on your project! Our expert team is always ready to answer any questions you may have and provide personalized service you can count on.