More Than Just Kitchen Cabinet Painting Services
Most people think of kitchens and bathrooms when they picture cabinets. If you look around your home, you will likely notice that you have cabinets and cabinet-like fixtures all around your home. Five Star Painting of Edmonton NW performs much more than just kitchen cabinet painting services. We will put our cabinet painting skills to work on any qualifying features in your home, from workshop cabinets to cabinets in the basement. Some of the types of cabinets that we routinely paint for homeowners include:
- Wall cabinets
- Base cabinets
- Kitchen islands
- Wood cabinets
- Kitchen cabinets
- Framed cabinets
- Laminate cabinets
- Bathroom cabinets
- Cabinet drawers
- Built-in shelving
- MDF cabinets
- Much more!
What to Expect When We Repaint Your Cabinets
When you work with our team of highly experienced painters to refresh your home’s cabinets, we will walk you through a detailed process. Over our years of working with homeowners, we have developed a clear and concise process that makes repainting your cabinets easy and understandable. Our cabinet painting process involves:
- Selecting the Colour and Paint – First, we will meet with you to help you choose the right colour and paint for your cabinets. We often recommend latex and acrylic paints because they are water-resistant and easy to clean.
- Removing Doors and Hardware – To ensure that you have a clean, even coat of paint on every square inch of your cabinets, we remove all doors and hardware before painting.
- Prepping the Cabinets – We clean cabinets, fill any unnecessary holes, and prepare the edging before we start painting.
- Painting/Staining – Whether applying a new coat of paint or a new finish on your cabinets, we pay great attention to every brushstroke to ensure the colour is even and there are no streaks.
- Reassemble Cabinets – After the paint or finish has dried, we reassemble the cabinets and inspect them to ensure you are satisfied with our work.
The Most Affordable Way to Remodel Your Kitchen or Bathroom
If you have ever looked into replacing the cabinets in your home, you probably noticed that it’s not the most budget-friendly project. Often, there is nothing wrong with your current cabinets except for fading paint and other superficial signs of age. In those cases, we can paint or refinish your cabinets for a fraction of the price it takes to replace them. Five Star Painting of Edmonton NW regularly gives cabinets a second life, making them look brand new.
The Benefits of Refinishing Your Cabinets
There are many advantages to repainting or refinishing your cabinets. First of all, it is a much simpler project. Instead of having a crew tear up your kitchen, throwing your life into disorder for days, we can usually paint your cabinets in a single day. Also, you can prevent your old cabinets from cluttering up a landfill by doubling or tripling their lifespan. At the same time, you can increase the value of your home. It is often said that remodelling your kitchen will add more value to your home than anything else. Repainting your cabinets is the quickest and most affordable way to remodel your kitchen.
Request a Free Cabinet Painting Estimate Now!
If your cabinets are starting to look a little worse for wear, Five Star Painting of Edmonton NW can help you give them a second life. Our cabinet painting services are widely respected around Edmonton, Dovercourt, Wellington, Athlone, and beyond. When you work with us, you can expect honesty, reliability, and upfront pricing. We offer free estimates for all jobs, and you will never be surprised by hidden fees or tacked-on expenses. That is the sort of honest service that has earned us the moniker of the best residential painters around. To get started, request your free cabinet painting estimate now!