When your cabinets' finishes are peeling, chipped, or out of style, certain rooms of your home may not appeal to you anymore. The cost of installing new cabinets is high, and the process is time-consuming and messy.
At Five Star Painting of Alpharetta, we offer cabinet repainting and refinishing services to update and modernize the look of your home. Repainting or refinishing takes less time and costs less than installing new cabinetry.
What Kinds of Cabinets We Repaint
Your home's spaces may have a variety of cabinets and shelving units. Some of them may get more wear and tear than others. We can update the look of cabinets made from composite, hardwood, metal, and other materials. Our team of Alpharetta painting contractors is able to update the look and repaint the different shelving systems and cabinets in your home, including your:
- Kitchen islands and their built-in cabinets
- Under-the-sink and wall cabinets in bathrooms
- Wall units, storage shelves, and cabinetry in pantries, laundry rooms, and workshops
- Shelving and cabinets in mud rooms and storage closets
- Shelves in linen closets and walk-in bedroom closets
- Garden shed, basement, and garage cabinetry