Interior Painters in Alpharetta
Searching for Quality-driven Interior Painters Near You? We Warranty Our Services!
Did you know some new interior paint is enough to completely enliven your living spaces? Whether you want a modern, trendy living room or a calming, relaxing bedroom, our interior painters can help!
At Five Star Painting of Alpharetta, we aren't your average interior house painter. Throughout Alpharetta and beyond, we're known for delivering professional, thorough, and efficient workmanship! For your peace of mind, we warranty our services for two years.
Update Your Home's Interior With Fresh Colors!
The colors of your home's walls make a big impact on your mood and how much you enjoy the space. The styles and popularity of colors change over time, and what looked good to you 10 or 20 years ago might not look so fresh anymore.
We offer color consultations to help you select modern and appealing colors for your home's living and private spaces. Our Alpharetta interior house painting contractors use products made by Sherwin Williams® and Behr®.
Call Five Star Painting of Alpharetta today at (770) 212-9930 to learn more.
Interior Rooms Served By Our Painting Contractors
Whether you live in a cottage, bungalow, loft apartment, or multi-story family home, your house likely has different types of rooms. The paint and finish in some rooms may have more wear and tear than others. A busy mudroom or hallway may have more chips and cracks in the paint. A room that gets plenty of direct sunlight may have its colors fade.
Our Alpharetta interior painting contractors are prepared to paint any of the rooms in your home, such as your:
- Bathrooms, including half baths and master suites
- Unheated Florida rooms, sunrooms, and greenhouses or conservatories
- Great rooms and family rooms
- Playrooms, nurseries, and children's bedrooms
- Built-in breakfast bars, kitchen nooks, and formal dining rooms
- Pantries and kitchens
- Activity rooms such as game rooms, workshops, and home offices
- Guest and master bedrooms
- Front, side, and back entryways, including enclosed porches
- Laundry rooms and basements
- Attached garages and breezeways
- Stairs, hallways, and landings
- Mural Paintings
Types of Interior Room Surfaces We Paint
Your home may have one or more different types of surfaces on the walls, ceilings, or floors. Perhaps your concrete basement floor is looking drab, and maybe your plaster and lathe pantry walls need to be updated. You may have ceiling tiles or textures that are peeling or faded from the use of lamps or exposure to sunlight.
Our Alpharetta painting contractors are able to work on a variety of surfaces, including:
- Wallpaper and paneling
- Hardwood trim around doors and windows as well as chair rails
- Wall materials such as plaster and lathe, sheetrock, and drywall
- Stucco, brick, and masonry fireplaces and hearths
- Ceiling panels, including popcorn, acoustic, and textured ceilings
- Concrete flooring and wall blocks in basements and garage interiors
Interior Painting | FAQs
Is it possible to paint over old paint?
That depends! If the paint is peeling, cracking, bubbling, or blistering, it's not a good idea to paint over it. The new paint won't bond and adhere to your walls and ceilings properly.
Can I paint my own house interior?
Interior painting is much more involved than just getting some paint and painting away. A long-lasting paint job requires:
- Thorough surface preparation (this includes removing failed paint, filling holes, sanding and priming walls and ceilings, and applying painter's tape)
- Proper paint application techniques
- Using the right paint for respective rooms
- Procuring premium paint
Interior painting takes a lot of time and patience. We trust you're busy with your day-to-day lives. As such, you can trust us to get your rooms painted accurately and efficiently!
Contact our local Alpharetta painting contractors today at (770) 212-9930 to schedule an estimate for our interior painting services in the Alpharetta area.