Whether you live in a cottage, bungalow, loft apartment, or multi-story family home, your house likely has different types of rooms. The paint and finish in some rooms may have more wear and tear than others. A busy mudroom or hallway may have more chips and cracks in the paint. A room that gets plenty of direct sunlight may have its colors fade.
Our Alpharetta interior painting contractors are prepared to paint any of the rooms in your home, such as your:
- Bathrooms, including half baths and master suites
- Unheated Florida rooms, sunrooms, and greenhouses or conservatories
- Great rooms and family rooms
- Playrooms, nurseries, and children's bedrooms
- Built-in breakfast bars, kitchen nooks, and formal dining rooms
- Pantries and kitchens
- Activity rooms such as game rooms, workshops, and home offices
- Guest and master bedrooms
- Front, side, and back entryways, including enclosed porches
- Laundry rooms and basements
- Attached garages and breezeways
- Stairs, hallways, and landings
- Mural Paintings
Learn more about our painting contractors our check out our reviews left by real local customers!
Types of Interior Room Surfaces We Paint
Your home may have one or more different types of surfaces on the walls, ceilings, or floors. Perhaps your concrete basement floor is looking drab, and maybe your plaster and lathe pantry walls need to be updated. You may have ceiling tiles or textures that are peeling or faded from the use of lamps or exposure to sunlight.
Our Alpharetta painting contractors are able to work on a variety of surfaces, including:
- Wallpaper and paneling
- Hardwood trim around doors and windows as well as chair rails
- Wall materials such as plaster and lathe, sheetrock, and drywall
- Stucco, brick, and masonry fireplaces and hearths
- Ceiling panels, including popcorn, acoustic, and textured ceilings
- Concrete flooring and wall blocks in basements and garage interiors
Need honest and reputable local interior painters? Book your free estimate online or by calling us at (770) 212-9930!
Interior Painting | FAQs
Is it possible to paint over old paint?
That depends! If the paint is peeling, cracking, bubbling, or blistering, it's not a good idea to paint over it. The new paint won't bond and adhere to your walls and ceilings properly.
Can I paint my own house interior?
Interior painting may not seem as difficult as exterior painting or cabinet painting, but if you want a quality job, it's wise to hire professional painters.
Interior painting is much more involved than just getting some paint and painting away. A long-lasting paint job requires:
- Thorough surface preparation (this includes removing failed paint, filling holes, sanding and priming walls and ceilings, and applying painter's tape)
- Proper paint application techniques
- Using the right paint for respective rooms
- Procuring premium paint
Interior painting takes a lot of time and patience. We trust you're busy with your day-to-day lives. As such, you can trust us to get your rooms painted accurately and efficiently!
Contact our local Alpharetta painting contractors today at (770) 212-9930 to schedule an estimate for our interior painting services in the Alpharetta area.