Your Neptune Beach residence or place of business needs remodeling. After that, stop your search right away. You have discovered the group of knowledgeable and skilled painters that we are. Our team of knowledgeable Neptune Beach commercial and residential painters is committed to offering you complete, outstanding painting services for both residential and commercial premises. You can rely on us to deliver amazing results that will exceed your expectations and make your eyes pop because of our strong attention to detail, dedication to customer delight, and use of the best, premium materials.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Interior and Exterior Residential Painting: Your home can be transformed and made to look better than new with the help of our professional residential exterior painting. Whether it be a single room or the entire exterior of your home, we'll work with you to choose the appropriate color and finish to showcase the best characteristics of your area.
- Commercial Painting: By utilizing our skilled commercial painting services, you can improve the appearance of your company and create a pleasant atmosphere for your clients and consumers. Our team of professional painters is here to assist you because we recognize how important it is for you to create a welcoming environment for both your clients and employees.
- Surface Preparation and Repairs: For a flawless and picture-perfect painting finish, our qualified professional painters are adept at priming surfaces and making little repairs. We'll make sure your surfaces are prepared for a new coat of paint by caulking, sanding, and repairing any damaged drywall.
- Pressure Washing: Keep the exterior of your property looking clean and well-maintained with our professional pressure washing services
How Often Should You Have Your Home’s Exterior Painted?
The type of siding, the caliber of the most recent painting, and the climate where your property is located all affect how frequently you should have the exterior painted. Your home's exterior has to be painted every five to 10 years. However, the following elements could alter this schedule:
- Wood Siding: Typically requires repainting every 3-7 years
- Aluminum Siding: Can last 5-10 years before needing a new coat
- Stucco: May require repainting every 5-6 years
- Cement Fiberboard Siding: Can last up to 10-15 years before repainting is necessary