Your Pensacola Painting Team
John Drummond, Owner
John Drummond is a native of the Florida Panhandle. After graduating from Milton High School, he joined IBM and served 23 years in service, sales and administrative roles. He launched two online retail companies in Atlanta, and published a book about one of them, “Reinventing The Wheel: The Story of Unicycle.comLink opens in a new tab”
John is a drummer in the orchestra at First Baptist Church in Milton, and also plays classic rock-n-roll music with the Bay Bridge Band. Hobbies including playing guitar and banjo, and riding a unicycle for fitness.
John earned a bachelor of science degree in communications from Kennesaw State University. He married his high-school sweetheart, Cindy, 41 years after high school. Combined, they have five grown children and four grandchildren.
John launched Five Star Painting of Pensacola in May 2016. “We have to earn the right every day to trade with our customers,” he says. “Our reputation is the basis for the many referrals we receive.”
Learn more about us on our other profiles:
- Better Business Bureau®Link opens in a new tab
- PorchLink opens in a new tab
- FacebookLink opens in a new tab
What Sets Our Pensacola Painters Apart?
- We're accredited and Rated A+ on BBB Link opens in a new tab
- Awarded Top Rated by HomeAdvisor
- We received First Place in The Official Community's Choice Awards 2020 from The Stars of Santa Rosa
- We're backed by five-star reviews; visit our testimonials page to learn more!