You want to remodel your Windsor home or place of business. Thereafter, halt your search immediately. We are the group of competent and skilled painters that you have found. We are dedicated to providing you with comprehensive, excellent painting services for both residential and commercial properties from our team of skilled Windsor business and residential painters. Because of our keen attention to detail, commitment to client happiness, and use of the best, premium materials, you can count on us to provide stunning results that will exceed your expectations and make your eyes pop.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Interior and Exterior Residential Painting: With our expert residential exterior painting, you can transform your house and make it appear better than new. We'll work with you to select the ideal color and finish to highlight the greatest features of your space, whether it be a single room or the entire exterior of your home.
- Commercial Painting: You may make your business look better and give your clients and customers a welcoming environment by using our expert commercial painting services. We understand how crucial it is for you to create a warm and friendly environment for both your clients and workers, which is why our team of expert painters is here to help you.
- Surface Preparation and Repairs: Our skilled professional painters are competent at priming surfaces and performing minor repairs for a faultless and picture-perfect painting finish. From drywall repair to caulking and sanding, we'll make sure your surfaces are ready for a fresh coat of paint.
- Pressure Washing: Keep the exterior of your property looking clean and well-maintained with our professional pressure washing services.
How Often Should You Have Your Home’s Exterior Painted?
How often you should have your home's exterior painted depends on a variety of factors, including the type of siding, the quality of the most recent painting, and the local temperature. Every five to ten years, your home's exterior needs to be painted. The following factors, however, could cause this schedule to change:
- Wood Siding: Typically requires repainting every 3-7 years
- Aluminum Siding: Can last 5-10 years before needing a new coat
- Stucco: May require repainting every 5-6 years
- Cement Fiberboard Siding: Can last up to 10-15 years before repainting is necessary