In most homes you can find cabinets, shelves, or built-ins in rooms other than the kitchen. We can help you paint those as well. Those other items include but are not limited to:
- Home offices
- Built-in bookshelves or entertainment centers
- Kitchen islands
- Closet shelving and built-ins
- Bedroom shelving
- Bathroom cabinets
The Advantages of Cabinet Refinishing
You loved your cabinets once and you can love them again. Usually the underlying woodwork of the cabinets is still in good shape and professionally painting them can bring them back in style while also adding value to your home. It’s just a matter of giving it the right look. Even extensive refinishing projects are much less expensive than replacing would be. You can also begin enjoying your cabinets sooner since there’s no need to rip out old ones and install new ones.
The Dangers of DIY Cabinet Painting
One reason that many first-time cabinet painters avoid hiring a professional is because they want to save themselves some money. However, if you’re considering DIYing your cabinets, here are a few things to keep in mind before making your final decision:
- The cabinet refinishing process can be lengthy; it may require you to spend hours sanding, priming, patching, caulking, and then applying several coats of your chosen paint. This process can become tiresome and time-consuming, especially for first-time painters. Our team of professionals can get the job done for you efficiently, while still paying close attention to the details.
- When purchasing your own tools and materials, you may be tempted to save money by purchasing lower quality items. While this may seem smart at first, lower quality products can lead to an unfinished or poor-quality outcome, leaving you dissatisfied after all that time and effort. If you try to paint your cabinets yourself or you hire an unqualified painter your cabinets can be ruined and fixing the damage can cost multiple times as much as it would cost to just have us paint them correctly the first time. Our team uses only the highest quality materials and prides ourselves on a job well done!
- DIY projects can get messy. Especially if you are working on your kitchen cabinets. If you’re worried that painting your own cabinets could mean you won’t be able to utilize your kitchen for an extended period of time, you might make a mess, you will use the wrong materials leading to a bad result or the painting peeling, or you just want to be able to enjoy your time and have us do the hard work, then you may want to consider hiring Five Star Painting of Greensboro. We keep our workspaces tidy, safe, and ensure that we finish each job as quickly as possible so you can get back to using your space!
Reconsidering painting your cabinets yourself? Don’t worry! We’ve got your back. We offer free consultations, so give us a call today to to schedule yours!
Why Call Five Star Painting?
Five Star Painting is the most trusted and respected painting company throughout the Triad. Especially in Greensboro
and surrounding areas, like Colfax, Kernersville, Oak Ridge, Jamestown, High Point, and Summerfield.
In addition, you should choose us because we have years of experience under our belts, and we:
- Are Professionals
- Hold our workmanship to high standards, backed by our warranty
- Use only high-quality materials and equipment
- Strive to maintain tidy and safe work areas
- Emphasize excellence in customer service
- Love what we do and helping our clients