Do painted cabinets last a while?
Yes, professionally painted cabinets should last about 8 to 10 years. Painting cabinets is trickier than you might think, which is why you should have professional cabinet painters handle your project.
From proper preparation, tools, paint application techniques and sourcing the highest-quality paint, our cabinet painters have everything you’d need for amazing cabinets and long-lasting workmanship.
Do you have some tips for keeping our cabinets well-maintained?
Yes! Here are some tips for keeping your newly-painted cabinets in prime condition:
- Clean up spills and smears immediately
- Do not hang damp towels over cabinet doors or drawers
- Don’t clean your cabinets with sponges, cleaners with ammonia, petroleum products, wax, or citrus cleaners
- Clean your cabinets with a damp, soft cloth - microfiber cloths are perfect
- If dirty spots persist, clean your cabinets with a paint-safe cleaning solution,
- Test cleaning solutions on the back of a cabinet door - this protects visible parts of your cabinets
- Clean your cabinets with a circular motion
Why Hire Our Professional Cabinet Painters Near You?
Cabinets are heavy, bolted and sometimes glued into place, so giving them a whole new paint job can be complicated. Our job will be to make sure that they are removed with great care, stripped down and professionally prepped for custom paint. When you hire a professional crew, you will get high-quality results. It's that easy.
Once you’ve decided on a color scheme, the sky's the limit on ways to refresh the look of your cabinets. Our Summit cabinet painters can brighten your cabinets or give them an entirely new look. If you’re looking to create harmony with the rest of your interior space, the painting contractors can do this, too. We'll strive to provide you with exactly what you want in a way that is both professional and timely.
At Five Star Painting of Summit, our team is backed by over 100 positive reviews. Our customers particularly like our professional, high-quality, responsive, and punctual services. They love that we handle everything from start to finish, which includes sourcing all of the paint! At the end of the day, we're results-driven and customer-focused.
Give our cabinet painters at Five Star Painting of Summit a call or contact us online to discuss the type of cabinet painting you’d like to have done! We look forward to serving you.