Interior Painters in Tampa
Local Interior House Painters Near You
Did you know a simple color change inside your home can completely enhance the mood? If you'd like to make your living room more relaxing and calming or make your kitchen trendy, stylish, and modern, professional interior painting can help!
Experience Amazing Painting Services From Five Star Painting of Tampa Bay
Interior painting is a great way to improve your home. However, you should have quality painting contractors working on your interiors so you're left with the highest quality work. At Five Star Painting of Tampa Bay, we:
- Are backed by 15+ years of combined painting experienced,
- Are backed by over 100 positive reviews,
- Employ our own painters (we don't use sub-contractors),
- Are more than happy to answer any questions you might have,
- Provide color consultations, and
- Can make your house look like new!
You can visit our testimonials page to check out some of our reviews!
Whether you’re interested in painting a single room or you want to redo your entire house, Five Star Painting of Tampa Bay is the company you can trust to paint your home with minimum hassle. Our Tampa interior painters are prepared with top-of-the-line paintbrushes, rollers, ladders, prepping tape, and other necessary equipment because we know that doing a great job relies in large part on having access to proper tools.
Interior House Painting | Frequently Asked Questions
Is having my interiors painted before we sell our home a good idea?
Yes, any form of house painting can significantly help your home. Having your interiors professionally painted before you sell can:
- Help your home stand out,
- Put your potential buyers at ease knowing this relatively large project is done, and
- Help boost your home’s value.
What happens if you don’t prime before painting?
If primer is skipped, your paint job will prematurely fail. Basically, paint and primer are two completely different things with different purposes.
Primer is, more or less, the glue that holds the paint to your walls and ceilings. So if the primer is neglected, the paint will peel off your surfaces which is the last thing you want.
Skipping the primer can also result in the paint color looking lighter than it’s supposed to be. The primer leaves a seal on your surfaces; without primer, the paint pigments soak into the surfaces leaving the color washed out.
All things considered, you will not be left with a high-quality and long-lasting paint job if your surfaces aren’t primed. This is why hiring professional interior painters is wise. Our professional interior painters know about everything you need for the highest-quality workmanship.
Should we hire professional painters for our interior painting projects?
If you want high-quality work that will last, you should hire professional painters. Painting interior walls and ceilings might not seem as challenging as painting your exterior, but it’s pretty common for DIY interior paint jobs to go south due to:
- Lack of thorough and proper surface prep,
- Using incorrect or low-quality paints,
- Using the wrong types of brushes and paint rollers, and
- Using the wrong paint application techniques.
In one instance, homeowners repainted their own interiors before selling their home. However, the workmanship wasn't great since walls weren’t prepared, holes weren’t filled, wrong types of paint were used, and lines weren’t even.
Interior painting is a great way to improve your home, but you can get the most out of your investment by using professional interior painters.
At Five Star Painting of Tampa Bay, we're all about providing you with the highest quality work. Give our team a call at (813) 534-6775 to book your free estimate!
Skilled Interior Painters Near You
Homeowners throughout the Tampa area have turned to us because they know our paint jobs will meet their high standards. We paint:
- Living rooms
- Family rooms
- Basements and garages
Wondering how to transform that new addition that you just had built on to your home so that it blends seamlessly in with the other rooms in your house? When you work with Five Star Painting of Tampa Bay, you'll be on your way. We know the best strategies for duplicating the ambiance and appeal of your present living quarters.
If you’re not sure what color schemes will best set off the architectural elementsLink opens in a new tab and furnishings of the room or spaces you’re interested in having painted, our Tampa interior painters will be happy to offer their expertise.
Call Five Star Painting of Tampa Bay at (813) 534-6775 today to schedule an estimate.
What Can Cause Interior Paint Damage?
Painting the interior spaces of your home requires more than just rolling on a new coat over the old. For a high-quality interior paint job, your walls and trim must be properly prepared. Taking the time to do this means the difference between a coat that stays on your surfaces and one that begins to peel and become damaged.
Common factors that can cause paint blemishes, such as bubbling or peeling, include:
- High humidity: The average annual humidity of Tampa is 74%Link opens in a new tab. When there's a great deal of moisture in the air, it can prevent paint from drying and adhering to the surfaces correctly, as it takes longer for the water to evaporate from the paint.
- Dirty surfaces: Before painting, walls and trim must be thoroughly cleaned. If dirt or other grime is still on the surface when a new coat is applied, the paint won't stick to the dirty areas. As it's drying, it can lift and cause bubbles.
- Incorrect rollers: Your home might be made up of different types of surfaces like drywall or wood. Not all are the same texture, which means the roller used on one won't work as effectively on another. Using the correct equipment for the job is essential for ensuring proper paint coverage on all surfaces.
- Unprimed surfaces: Materials such as drywall can soak up the resins in paint, which means when additional coats are applied, they can't adhere to the base layer. This can cause the paint to lift and peel.
At Five Star Painting of Tampa Bay, we know that painting the inside of your home is more than just changing the color; it's an investment that can express your unique style and affect your comfort. That's why we take the time to thoroughly prep your rooms, use the correct tools, and employ the proper methods to ensure the paint adheres to the surfaces. Our meticulous attention to detail allows us to provide top-quality interior painting services and a professional and lasting finished product.
No-Cost Price Estimate
At Five Star Painting of Tampa Bay, we offer free estimates so that our customers will never find themselves facing hidden costs once a project is finished. Our estimates aren’t based on approximation or guesswork, either; we’ll come to your home and take a precise set of measurements. This enables us to assess the time frame as well as the costs that will be associated with your project. We’re proud of the relationships we’ve developed with customers in all parts of the Tampa and Tampa Bay area, including:
- Apollo Beach
- Plant City
For a home with colors that express your personality and style, call Five Star Painting of Tampa Bay today at (813) 534-6775 and schedule your free interior painting estimate.