Interior Painters in Tampa
Looking for Quality-driven Interior Painting Near You? We Can Help!
Did you know a simple color change inside your home can completely enhance the mood? Professional interior painting can make your living room more relaxing and calming. It can also make your kitchen and dining room more trendy, stylish, and modern.
At Five Star Painting of Tampa Bay, we:
- Warranty our interior painting services (with us, the job isn't done until it's done right), and
- Stay on time and stay on your budget.
At the end of the day, we're quality-driven and customer-focused. Your needs come first and we're dedicated to delivering a five-star quality paint job!
Experience Amazing Painting Services From Five Star Painting of Tampa Bay
Interior painting is a great way to improve your home. That said, do you want your interior painting project done right? If so, you should have quality painting contractors painting your home. At Five Star Painting of Tampa Bay, we:
- Are backed by 15+ years of combined painting experienced,
- Are backed by over 100 positive reviews,
- Employ our own painters (we don't use sub-contractors),
- Are more than happy to answer any questions you might have,
- Provide color consultations, and
- Can make your house look like new!
You can visit our testimonials page to check out some of our reviews!
We Use Quality Paint and Materials for a Long-lasting Finish!
Five Star Painting of Tampa Bay is the company you can trust to paint your home with minimum hassle. Our Tampa interior painters are prepared with top-of-the-line:
- Prepping tape, and
- Other necessary equipment.
We know that doing a great job relies on having access to proper tools and the highest-quality paint.
Interior House Painting | Frequently Asked Questions
Is having my interiors painted before we sell our home a good idea?
Yes, any form of house painting can significantly help your home. Having your interiors professionally painted before you sell can:
- Help your home stand out,
- Put your potential buyers at ease knowing this relatively large project is done, and
- Help boost your home’s value.
What happens if you don’t prime before painting?
If primer is skipped, your paint job will prematurely fail. Paint and primer are two completely different things with different purposes.
Primer is, more or less, the glue that holds the paint to your walls and ceilings. So if the primer is neglected, the paint will peel off your surfaces which is the last thing you want.
Skipping the primer can also result in the paint color looking lighter than it’s supposed to be. The primer leaves a seal on your surfaces. Without primer, the paint pigments soak into the surfaces. This leaves the color washed out.
You will not be left with a high-quality and long-lasting paint job if your surfaces aren’t primed. This is why hiring professional interior painters is wise. Our professional interior painters know about everything you need for the highest-quality workmanship.
Should we hire professional painters for our interior painting projects?
If you want high-quality work that will last, you should hire professional painters. Painting interiors might not seem as challenging as painting your exterior. But, it’s pretty common for DIY interior paint jobs to go south due to:
- Lack of thorough and proper surface prep,
- Using incorrect or low-quality paints,
- Using the wrong types of brushes and paint rollers, and
- Using the wrong paint application techniques.
In one instance, homeowners painted their interiors before selling their home. However, the workmanship wasn't great since:
- Walls weren’t prepared,
- Holes weren’t filled,
- Wrong types of paint were used, and
- Lines weren’t even.
Interior painting is a great way to improve your home. But you can get the most out of your investment by using professional interior painters.
At Five Star Painting of Tampa Bay, we're all about providing you with the highest quality work. Give our team a call at (813) 534-6775 to book your free estimate!
Skilled Interior Painters Near You
Homeowners throughout Tampa trust us because they know our work meets their standards. We paint:
- Living rooms
- Family rooms
- Basements and garages
Wondering how to transform that new addition that you just had built onto your home? Do you want it to blend in with the other rooms in your house? When you work with Five Star Painting of Tampa Bay, you'll be on your way. We know the best strategies for duplicating the ambiance and appeal of your home!
Not sure which colors will best set off the architectural elementsLink opens in a new tab of your rooms? Our Tampa interior painters will be happy to offer their expertise. We offer color consultations! We can help you pick out the best colors.
What Can Cause Interior Paint Damage?
Painting the interior spaces of your home requires more than just rolling on a new coat over the old. For a high-quality interior paint job, your walls and trim must be properly prepared.
Taking the time to do this will "make" or "break" your interior paint job. Surface prep makes all the difference. It's the difference between paint that stays on your surfaces and paint that cracks and peels.
Common factors that can cause paint blemishes, such as bubbling or peeling, include:
- High humidity: The average annual humidity of Tampa is 74%Link opens in a new tab. A great deal of moisture in the air can prevent paint from drying and adhering to the surfaces correctly. The humidity makes it take longer for the water to evaporate from the paint.
- Dirty surfaces: Before painting, walls and trim must be thoroughly cleaned. If dirt or other grime is still on the surface when a new coat is applied, the paint won't stick to the dirty areas. As it's drying, it can lift and cause bubbles.
- Incorrect rollers: Your home might be made up of different types of surfaces like drywall or wood. Not all are the same texture, which means the roller used on one won't work as effectively on another. The correct equipment is essential for ensuring proper paint coverage on all surfaces.
- Unprimed surfaces: Materials such as drywall can soak up the resins in the paint. This means when additional coats are applied, they can't adhere to the base layer. This can cause the paint to lift and peel.
At Five Star Painting of Tampa Bay, we know that painting your home's rooms is more than just changing the color. It's an investment that can express your unique style and affect your comfort.
That's why we:
- Take the time to thoroughly prep your rooms,
- Use the correct tools and materials,
- Use the highest-quality paint, and
- Use the proper paint application techniques.
From start to finish, we use the proper methods to ensure the paint adheres to your surfaces.
We have meticulous attention to detail. Through this, we provide top-quality interior painting services. Serviced that deliver a professional and lasting finished product.
No-Cost Price Estimate
At Five Star Painting of Tampa Bay, we offer free estimates! You will never find yourself facing hidden costs once a project is finished. Our estimates aren’t based on approximation or guesswork either. We’ll come to your home and take a precise set of measurements. This enables us to assess the time frame as well as the costs that will be associated with your project. We've developed great relationships with customers throughout Tampa and Tampa Bay area, including:
- Apollo Beach
- Plant City