12 Reasons Why You Should Hire Five Star Painting®
There are a lot of options out there when it comes to hiring a painting company to work in your house. That's why we compiled this list of 12 reasons why you should hire (and trust!) Five Star Painting® to handle your project and treat your home with respect.
- Convenience - To schedule a free estimate, choose the date and time that works best for YOUR schedule on fivestarpainting.com
- Licensed and insured - We comply with local laws to ensure we provide our customers with the best service around, and we carry workers comp insurance in the unfortunate case of an incident.
- Warranty - We include a two-year warranty on our work, so you have peace of mind. Learn more at fivestarpainting.com/our-warrant
- As Seen On... - We have lent our expertise to some national outlets in need of painting advice, such as Realtor.com, Zillow.com, FOX & Friends morning show, The Rachael Ray Show's "disaster room makeover", Huffington Post, and more!
- Experience - With years of research and thousands of houses and businesses painted over the years, we have more industry knowledge than the majority of our competitors.
- Production manager - Every project has a production manager to communicate details between the home owner and the painters. They'll even perform a 5-Star walk-through with you to ensure total satisfaction before you pay the final invoice.
- Color expertise - Not sure what color would look best in your space? We have the experience and resources to help you choose wisely.
- Locally owned and operated businesses - Feel good knowing that when you hire Five Star Painting, you are supporting a business owner within your local community. Find a location near you!
- Online reviews - Check out our reviews on our website, Google, Yelp, Facebook, Houzz, Porch, Kudzu (the list goes on!) to hear what others have said about our service.
- Customer-focused - We respect your time by showing up on time, we respect your budget by giving you an upfront quote, and we respect your home by cleaning up after ourselves each day.
- Paint partners - We work closely with our local paint reps from Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore and Behr to ensure the right type of paint and the best price for the paint is offered on every job.
- Neighborly™ - We are part of a family of brands who can help keep all functions of your house looking and working its best. Learn more on getnighborly.com or in Canada visit getneighbourly.ca