In order to best serve our customers and to ensure their peace of mind, our team at Five Star Painting offers a ten-year warranty for our residential and commercial clients. This policy ensures that our clients can feel confident choosing us, knowing they are hiring the best in the business!
Learn More About Our Ten Year Warranty
The warranty offered at Five Star Painting Colorado Springs, is for a period of 10 years from the date that the Customer Satisfaction Survey (email) was completed. Five Star Painting locations warrant against peeling and blistering due to defective workmanship. This warranty is not transferable.
In order to qualify for the warranty, the customer must:
- Pay Five Star Painting in full at the time of job completion or as otherwise arranged.
- Complete the Customer Satisfaction Survey (email).
- Retain the original contract.
If these conditions are met, Five Star Painting will perform repairs with no labor charge. Five Star Painting will perform repairs only for the original customer. The warranty is not transferable.
Areas Covered by Our Warranty
- Peeling or blistering
- Work provided within the original estimate sheet.
Areas Not Covered by Our Warranty
- Any horizontal surface
- Cracks in plaster or drywall
- Paint supplied by customer
- Galvanized metal
- Bleeding knots
- Moisture damage or rust
- Exterior varnished surfaces
- Peeling of previous paint layers
In addition, the warranty does not include:
- Cracks or tape tears due to a shifting building
- Paint costs
- Matching of the paints — the paint can be matched closely, but rarely perfectly
- Mildew — caused by moisture accumulation
- Rotten wood, rust or disintegrating metals