Looking to upgrade the value of your home? Repainting a home before resale will undoubtedly increase its value to potential buyers. Even if you aren’t planning to sell anytime soon, upgrading your curb appeal makes your home seem newer and more welcoming.
Both forever homes and flips can benefit from a professional paint enhancement. A fresh coat of paint and clever color plan can cause a home to feel inviting and reinvigorated.
Don’t Forget These Design Details When Planning:
- Trim colors should be carefully selected to work with your primary color
- Doors – do you want a pop of color or a traditional look?
- Shutters and other unique home accents need to fit your scheme
- Sheds and other outbuildings should be made to match or contrast, as desired
- Porches, patio covers, and other backyard elements need to be considered too
Many people forget that a house is not simply painted with one color, even if it is a great primary color. A whole-house design will include trim detail and accents that complement the look you desire. When you start to dream of your house’s new look, don’t forget to include your house’s various components, and how they’ll need to blend or contrast.
If this all seems a bit overwhelming, please don’t worry. We will take the time to go over all of your options and help you to make a decision that you will enjoy seeing every day. Our helpful employees are happy to guide you, and we love helping homeowners on their journey to a new home theme. Whether you want to refresh the colors you already have or want to start on a bold new path, Five Star Painting of Kettering can help you to obtain the look of your dreams.
Call to start this wonderful journey with Five Star Painting.