Finding the perfect paint color and bringing that color to life on your walls are two separate things. Most people get so excited about the concept of creating a whole new look that they may forget all of the work that goes into painting. Don't forget that interior painting means:
- Moving furniture (sometimes the same item more than once)
- Taping off surfaces like window sills and door frames
- Laying down drop cloths and protecting surfaces that cannot be moved
- Repairing nail holes, dents, and cracks in the walls before starting
- Replacing artwork, furniture, and more
You can expect premium materials from Five Star Painting of Kingwood, such as paints and stains by Sherwin Williams® and Behr®. We offer the skill, experience and equipment for specialized scenarios, such as vaulted ceilings.
Looking for other services related to painting? Our team of interior house painters are also here prep and finish walls, trims, doors and more in practically any room. Five Star Painting of Kingwood is here to ensure that you're left with a long-lasting paint job that you'll love!