Did you know there’s more to painting than just picking up paint and getting up early on Saturday? A durable, long-lasting paint job is dependent on thorough preparation, primer, and paint.
Below you can learn a little more about our three-phase process:
- Prep. We understand the importance of solid preparation work. Before we begin applying paint, we’ll clean all surfaces thoroughly, sand off all old paint and exterior stains, and repair broken, weathered, or water-damaged trim.
- Prime. Next, we'll apply primer so that paint will adhere to the surfaces we intend to cover without any problems.
- Paint. Applying paint is the final stage in our painting process. Depending on the materials the exterior of your home is made of, we may need to apply several coats. We’ll use high-quality paint and proper application techniques to ensure your paint job lasts and amazes for years.
Our Tampa exterior painters leave no stone unturned during the process. We’re customer-focused, quality-driven™ from start to finish.
Exterior Painting Services Near You
Five Star Painting of Tampa Bay can help you increase the curb appeal of your home and give it some brand-new color. Whether you are looking for painting services for the outside of your house, property fencing, shed, porch, garage, or more, we are the team that can help!
Our professional exterior painting services include:
- Deck painting or staining
- Fence painting or staining
- Porch painting
- Garage painting
- Shed painting
- Exterior trim or door painting
- Solid exterior stains
Types of Exterior Surfaces for Paint
Not every surface is the same to paint, and if you don’t know that you could end up with an uneven or incomplete paint job. At Five Star Painting of Tampa Bay, we have years of experience painting a wide range of exterior surfaces.
Some of the exteriors we can paint include:
- Wood Siding
- Vinyl Siding
- Brick surfaces
- Stucco surfaces
- Aluminum Siding
- Composite Siding
- And more
Not looking to paint? No problem! Five Star Painting of Tampa Bay also provides staining services in Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas. Learn more about your options with a FREE estimate with our team today.
Looking for reliable exterior painters near you? Schedule your free estimate online today.
High-Quality Exterior Painting Services Coupled with Great Customer Care
We understand that exterior house painting has the potential to disrupt our customers’ routines in a major way. So we go out of our way to make the process as convenient as we possibly can. During our free estimate, we’ll cost out the work we plan to do for you, and we’ll also give you an approximate timeline so that you’ll know what to expect in terms of downtime in your house.
We’ll keep you updated on the progress of the project, and we’ll answer any questions you may have about the techniques we’re using. The satisfaction of the customers we serve in the Tampa region is one of our highest priorities.
Five Benefits of Exterior House Painting
Painting your exteriors offers several benefits, both aesthetic and practical. If you’re moving and need a cost-effective upgrade, painting your home can help.
Here are some key advantages of painting the exterior of your property:
- Enhanced Curb Appeal. A fresh coat of paint can significantly enhance the curb appeal of your home or building. It gives your property a renewed and well-maintained appearance. You'll have a beautiful home, making it more attractive to visitors, potential buyers, and even yourself.
- Increased Property Value. For many of the people who live in Tampa, their homes are their single largest investment. Repainting the exterior of your home is one of the most cost-effective ways to increase the value of the investment you’ve made in your property.
- Protection from the Elements. Exterior paint acts as a protective barrier against various weather conditions. Exterior paint helps prevent moisture damage, which can lead to rot and other structural issues. Additionally, it shields your home from UV radiation, preventing fading, cracking, or warping.
- Personalization and Style. Painting your exteriors provides an opportunity to personalize your property. You can choose colors that reflect your taste and complement the surrounding environment. Or you can align the colors with the architectural style of your home or building.
- Psychological Impact. A fresh coat of paint can have a positive psychological impact on you and your family. It can create a sense of pride in your property and contribute to a more enjoyable living environment.
Do any of these benefits surprise you? There’s more to exterior paint than just an aesthetic improvement. Exterior painting is an essential maintenance task and a way to help you be proud of the home you own. We’re happy to provide more information about the advantages of painting your home’s exterior during your appointment.
Would you like to book your free estimate? Book online by using our online scheduler. Simply pick the best day and time for you.
Why Choose Our Exterior House Painters?
We’re locally owned and operated right here in Tampa, FL. Meet our owner - Luis Badel. He was brought up in the painting industry. He knows all the tips and tricks of the trade. He also knows what matters most to every customer.
Need help picking the exterior paint colors? You’re in luck because we love providing color consultations! We’ll be more than happy to recommend the best colors. Are you concerned about extra charges? We’ll be up-front and honest about what your project needs and what it doesn’t need.
What else sets us apart? Here are a few more reasons you can trust us:
- We’re RRP Lead and Paint Certified (Licensed: #SP14544)
- We’re 100% recommended on HomeAdvisor.
- We warranty our exterior painting for two years.
- We’ll perform a final walk-through to ensure you love our work.
- We’ll complete your project on schedule.
- We’ll honor the original price in the estimate.
Searching for trusted exterior painters who’ll get your job “done right”? Count on Five Star Painting of Tampa - your exterior painting project is in excellent hands.
Ready to get started on your next project? Book your free estimate online today. We can’t wait to meet you and discuss your paint job!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the most common colors for exterior paint jobs?
Some of the most common exterior colors are white, gray, and beige or cream. White is a great color choice if you’re trying to sell your home. Gray is a trendy color that’ll help give your home a modern look. Beige or cream will give your home an inviting and warm feel.
Our Tampa painters are great at color consultations, which is something some house painters don’t offer. Once you’ve decided to move forward with your project, we’ll be very happy to help you choose the right colors for your home!
How long does it take to paint a house exterior?
Most exterior paint jobs take 3-4 days. However, the time duration of a paint job can vary based on the condition of your exteriors and the size of your home. The prep work might take longer if your exteriors aren’t in great condition while a larger home, with 5 or more rooms, could take up to a week.
You’re probably eager to get your house painted as quickly as possible. We’re efficient - but we don’t want to breeze through it and sacrifice high-quality work.
When is the best time to repaint my house?
Due to our climate in Tampa, you can technically have your exterior painted any time of year! Thankfully, we don't experience freezing-cold winters in other states. Having said that, we still get our share of wet weather. We can help you plan the exterior paint job around the weather. Rain or shine, we can still get your interior rooms painted!
What are the signs my house needs to be repainted?
When it comes to house repainting, there are several tell-tale signs that you should consider when deciding if your house is in need of a fresh coat. Peeling paint might be one of the most common signs that suggest house repainting is necessary, but other signs include fading color and certain types of wall damage such as cracks or holes.
Ultimately, whether it’s from weathering or wear and tear, if any part of your house's external appearance no longer looks the way it did when you first moved in – it may be an indicator that house repainting is on your next to-do list.
Check out our blog for more info! In it, we go into much more detail about the signs your home needs some new paint.
Why should my exterior be repainted?
Painting the exterior of your home can be a great way to instantly improve the visual appeal of your property. Not only will a fresh coat of paint give your home a beautiful aesthetic, but it can also help protect it from the elements and improve its longevity. Painting can also protect against moisture and humidity which can cause damage to siding and trim.
Does paint quality really matter?
Yes, the paint quality is one of the most important components of your project. High-quality exterior paint has more pigments and fewer solvents. This results in better coverage, color retention, and resistance to fading, cracking, and peeling. It provides a smooth and durable finish that withstands the elements.
In contrast, low-quality paint may be cheaper upfront but lacks these qualities. It'll lead to frequent repainting, compromised aesthetics, and increased maintenance costs. Investing in high-quality paint ensures you'll get a result that'll amaze and last for years to come.
Ready to give your house that "wow" factor? Call our team of painters or contact us online to schedule your free estimate!