Our Cabinet Painting Services in The Villages
Are you getting some interior painting work done? Take a moment to reflect on your own style and personality inside your home. Having your cabinets painted can be the icing on the cake.
Our cabinet painters can instantly transform your:
- Laundry room, or
Even if your cabinets are outdated or currently appear unfixable, we can help. Our cabinet painters in The Villages have experience with cabinetry. We understand what it takes to properly paint and refinish a variety of wood types and materials. When you contact us, an estimator and project manager will be sent out to give you a free estimate.
Looking for kitchen cabinet painters near you? Call us or schedule an estimate online today. We look forward to serving you!
Customer-focused Local Cabinet Painters
When Five Star Painting of The Village's contracted cabinet painters arrive on-site, they come fully prepared with the tools and equipment necessary to get started on the makeover and transformation of your cabinets. Our cabinet painters in The Villages are familiar with a variety of cabinet types and work cautiously yet efficiently to get the job you envision done right. They help with the prep work including taping and all steps involved with painting until the job is complete.
What Are the Benefits of Professional Cabinet Painting Services?
A few benefits of cabinet painting or cabinet refinishing include:
- Avoid demolition crews
- Save money
- Professional appearance
- Transform rooms completely
Our Cabinet Painting Process – What You Can Expect
At Five Star Painting of The Villages, we don’t just get paint and paint away. We have a thorough process in place to ensure you receive customer-focused and quality-driven service from start to finish.
Our cabinet painting process includes:
- An Initial Appointment & Free Estimate. It all starts with our free estimate. During your appointment, our estimator will use advanced technology to take measurements of your cabinets for an accurate quote. During the appointment, we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about your project!
- Thorough Prep Work. If you approve the estimate, we’ll schedule the project around your schedule. First, we’ll perform the prep work. From disassembling your cabinets to washing and cleaning the surfaces, we’ll leave no stone unturned to ensure you’re left with the highest-quality work.
- Applying the New Paint. Once your cabinet boxes, doors, and drawers are prepped, we’ll paint. We use high-quality paint and proper paint application techniques to ensure the paint job amazes and lasts for years to come. We’ll handle all the re-assembly on the cabinets and re-attach all the hardware.
- Clean Up & a Final Walk-through. When we’re done, we’ll clean everything up and review the finished work with you to ensure you’re 100% satisfied. For your peace of mind, we’ll also back your cabinet painting project with a two-year warranty.
At Five Star Painting of The Villages, we're backed by over 100 positive reviews - check out our painting reviews on our testimonials page. If you’re looking for a premium cabinet painting service, schedule your appointment with us today.
Give us a call or schedule an estimate online from some of the best cabinet painters near you today. We offer free estimates!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is painting kitchen cabinets worth it?
Yes, having your kitchen cabinets painted is certainly worth it. Aside from it being a more cost-effective alternative to installing new cabinets, it’s a quick way to significantly upgrade your home.
Are you getting ready to sell your home? Professional cabinet painting is an amazing way to help your home stand out and make a fantastic impression on potential buyers.
In one instance, some buyers were attracted to a home largely due to the modern-looking kitchen. The cabinets were as old as the home (nearly 40 years old) but were painted a trendy, modern dark gray. The buyers loved the kitchen and ended up buying the home.
Professional house painting of any kind is known to be one of the most cost-effective and quickest home upgrades. Cabinet painting is no exception to this statistic!