When you schedule residential interior painting services with Five Star Painting of Alamance County, we’ll start with a free estimate to determine an accurate quote for the job. Our team will thoroughly assess your home and all the areas you need to be painted. We'll also give you an estimated time for completion. Our interior painting process involves the following:
- Choosing the Perfect Colors – We’re happy to help you choose the perfect colors for your home with our color consulting services. Our experts are knowledgeable about which colors and schemes will create the perfect atmosphere for your interior living space.
- Protecting the Area – When we paint the interior of your home, we treat it like our own. We'll do everything we can to protect your furniture, personal belongings, and floors by using drop cloths and plastic coverings throughout the painting process.
- Preparing the Surface – Our interior painters will thoroughly sand any uneven surfaces that need to be painted, along with filling holes and cracks. We can also seal any stains you have in your home.
- Professionally Applying the Paint – We'll begin our interior painting process by applying premium-quality paint on your walls, ceilings, baseboards, and any other area you need to be painted.
- Cleaning Up – Once we’re finished painting, we’ll remove all our coverings and materials while it dries and ensure everything is exactly how it was when we arrived.
- Conducting a Final Area Inspection – Once we remove all our tools and materials from your home, we’ll conduct a final area inspection to ensure everything is in order. You’ll be free to enjoy your newly-painted room(s).
Painting Services for Every Room in Your Home
We have experience painting all types of residential spaces and rooms, including basements, attics, and garages. We can paint your walls, ceilings, floors, and much more. Other areas of your home we can paint include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Home Theaters
- Dining Rooms
- Living Rooms
- Home Office
- And more!
Prepping Surfaces for an Immaculate Finish
Before we apply our high-quality paint to your home's interiors, we’ll do everything we can to ensure every surface is properly prepped for an immaculately finished look. Some of our prep work might include:
- Patching drywall
- Removing wallpaper
- Removing texture
Why Choose Us for Residential Interior Painting Services?
Customers throughout Burlington, NC rely on us and return to us because we have company values and a level of dedication to our clients that sets us apart from the rest. Our company’s core principles include:
- Professional expertise
- Superior quality
- Clean work area
- On time
- On budget
Schedule Your Residential Painting Services Today
Are you looking for an interior painting company you can trust? Look no further – Five Star Painting of Alamance County is here to take care of all your interior painting needs. We can help bring all the elements of your home back to life with our residential interior painting services in Burlington, NC and the surrounding areas, including Elon, Graham, and Mebane. Whether it's been a while since the inside of your home was painted, or you want to enhance your property's curb appeal for potential buyers, we can fully transform the look of your living space. We're happy to answer any questions, whether you want to learn more about our industry-trusted painting process or an estimate for interior painting services cost. Contact us today to learn more, or use our online scheduler to request a free estimate for your next residential interior painting project.