Do Bathrooms Require A Special Kind Of Paint?
Yes, your bathrooms - and kitchens - should be painted with mildew-resistant paint. This type of paint helps protect your walls and ceilings from moisture damage. This is just one example of the level of expertise we'd bring to your interior paint job! We'll know the types of paint your rooms need for a long-lasting finish.
Types of Interior Surfaces We Paint
Of course, many of the painting jobs we do around the Bellevue and Seattle area focus on painting traditional drywall, but the painters who contract with us are comfortable working on many other materials.
Whether your walls are textured or smooth and composed of drywall, wood, or concrete, we can provide the color and finish you want. Our Bellevue residential painters also have plenty of experience dealing with tricky spots, so they can use paint to transform your ceilings, trim, garage floors, doorways, and more. Want to see examples of our work? Check out our house painting gallery to see some of our past work!
Professional Interior House Painters Near Me
At Five Star Painting of Bellevue, we cherish our homes just like you. After all, we're homeowners, too! As such, we strive to provide polite, prompt, and professional interior house painting services in Bellevue. Our estimators, for example, will show up at your house in uniform! And when they enter your home, they'll put shoe covers on to help protect your floors.
To make sure each job goes smoothly, our Bellevue interior painters normally follow these steps when working with our clients:
- Step 1: At Five Star Painting of Bellevue, we start each project with a free consultation. We'll talk about your interior painting goals and then settle on materials that suit you.
- Step 2: Our contractors will prepare surfaces by cleaning them and repairing any damage. They'll cover and protect all areas that will not be painted.
- Step 3: Quality primer will be used to ensure the paint goes on smoothly and lasts for years.
- Step 4: Coats of paint will be conscientiously and expertly applied to achieve the desired result.
- Step 5: The painters will clear away any debris, leaving you with a clean home and a perfectly painted interior.
Additionally, we use advanced technology to get precise measurements of your interiors. And if you need help picking out colors, we can help with that, too! Suffice it to say, we aren't your average interior painters. Painting your home is much more than just "another job". We're here to enliven your world with color. Feel free to check out our house painting reviews to see why customers love our services!
If you are interested in learning about the interior painting services offered by Five Star Painting of Bellevue, call today.