You probably just emptied out the last remaining scraps of Thanksgiving dinner, but now is no time to become comfortable with the vacancies left on your shelves and in your fridge. Christmas looms just around the corner, and it’s time to start stockpiling your kitchen again in preparation for another festive holiday feast.
For actual photos of the celebrity kitchens listed below please follow the links provided.
Let us feed your envy for extra counter space and double ovens with a few of our favorite celebrity kitchens:
1) Lance Armstrong’s Kitchen utilizes large windows, simple architecture and a color palette of hunter green and pale yellow, giving the professional cyclist’s kitchen a Spanish Colonial air.
2) Actress/singer Jennifer Lopez’ kitchen is dainty and crisp with baby blue cabinets and white counter-tops. Black and stainless steel appliances provide a great contrast.
3) Would you guess that this fun kitchen belongs to a makeup artist/cosmetic line founder? Jeanine Lobell’s lime green cabinetry and bold statement pieces complete her whimsical kitchen.
4) This beautiful kitchen belongs to actress Katherine Hepburn’s home before and after. Her touch of classic elegance and use of a crisp, white color scheme creates a bright and inviting tone.
5) Singer Kelly Clarkson’s Nashville kitchen is homey and open with a deep green and yellow combination, creating both a striking and soft air that makes her space appear country, yet modern.
6) This immaculate kitchen belongs to none other than popular singer Celine Dion’s House. From the beams in the ceiling to the black-and-white patterned tile floor, here’s something that’s bound to make every cook grow weak in the knees.
7) Actress Diane Keaton boasted that she purchased every colored tile in town when designing this bold kitchen. A Robert Frost quote frames the archway and colorful tiles (acquired by Keaton from a local swap meet) adorn the bar.
8) Country music sensation Taylor Swift’s kitchen is casual, yet elegant – much like the star herself – with stainless steel appliances, a marble back-splash and soft color scheme to tie everything together.
9) What eclectic singer/songwriter would this kitchen belong to, but Sir Elton John’s Kitchen? Vibrant Kelly green gives this contemporary kitchen a little extra flavor. FYI, that chandelier (circa 1969) came from the Grand Hotel in Milan.
10) Can you guess what Scottish heart throb designed this Medieval-esque space? Actor Gerard Butler’s old world kitchen is complete with weathered surfaces, including cabinetry and back-splash crafted from leftover flooring, offset by modern appliances and a crystal chandelier.
11) Likely the spot where meals are prepared for one of the most talented families in America, celebrity coupleWill and Jada Pinkett Smith’s Kitchen used reclaimed ceiling beams and hand-made everything, along with a splash of pale yellow on the walls, to complete their rustic kitchen.
12) Our list wouldn’t be complete without including the kitchen of our favorite southern cook, Paula Deen’s Kitchen Style Classic white cabinetry, a marble island, brick pizza oven and combinations of light and dark green make this homey country kitchen a place where anyone would feel welcome sampling homemade biscuits and cobbler.
The first step to creating your dream kitchen is a fresh coat of paint. Call Five Star Painting to get started on your celebrity kitchen makeover!