Why Invest in Brick Painting Services?
Some people may feel that brick home painting services will ruin the natural beauty of their exterior. This couldn't be further from the truth! Painting brick comes with many benefits, including aesthetic ones. Here's why investing in brick painting and treatments is well worth it:
- Enhance Curb Appeal: A fresh coat of paint is a great way to make your home stand out in the neighborhood. Once our pro painters are finished, you'll have a gorgeous exterior that could increase your home's overall value.
- Increase Durability: Brick needs to be properly cared for to keep it in top shape. Adding a second coat of paint provides additional protection from the elements, reduces erosion, and minimizes water damage.
- Reduce Fading: Over time, your bricks' color may fade from sun exposure. But thanks to our many brick treatment options, you can brighten up the shade and ensure a good-as-new finish.
- Catch Rot Before It Spreads: Brick painting is an excellent opportunity to check for water damage and rot. If you catch rotten siding early, you can avoid costly and tedious repairs.
Our Brick Painting Process
The team at Five Star Painting of Frisco is well-versed in all the best strategies for painting brick and applying brick treatments to exteriors. We get the job done right the first time using this method (although it may vary based on your needs!):
- We power wash the existing brick to eliminate dirt and debris.
- After the surface is dry, our team will look at the brick to find cracks or gaps. Then, we'll add caulk as necessary.
- Next, we apply special masonry primer to the brick surface.
- Once the primer is ready to go, we'll start adding layers of paint onto the brick.
- After the paint has dried, we'll remove drop cloths and clean up the area.
- Our team will do one final check to find missed spots and areas of concern. Don't forget to ask your questions along the way!
Learn More About Brick Treatment Options
Are you curious to know more about brick treatments? These services go a long way to extending the lifespan of your brick and ensuring it stays free of water damage. If you're interested in a brick treatment, our team will explain your options for the following:
- Coatings: Coatings sit on the bricks' surface and provide an extra barrier between the brick and the outside elements. Beyond that, they also enhance natural colors and offer varying levels of sheen.
- Sealants: Sealants are another way to protect your brick in the long run. This treatment is most often used to keep dirt, salt, and water from damaging the brick while still allowing them to breathe.
- Plaster: The most common surface treatment, plaster is used to fill in flaws and create a uniform surface. Plaster also makes a noticeable difference in the brickwork's durability and aesthetic appeal.
We're a Reliable Painting Contractor
Whether you're repainting your whole exterior or researching brick treatments, Five Star Painting of Frisco is a reliable choice in the home improvement industry. We're committed to exceptional results and outstanding service. We believe our customers deserve only the best, so our team uses high-quality paints and products with dedication to keeping you on budget. In addition to exterior painting and brickwork, we also provide interior painting services for customers who want to spruce up their indoor spaces. Overall, we strive to add a little color to your world.
Get in Touch With Us Today
Learn more about brick painting and treatment costs from the pros at Five Star Painting of Frisco. Our team will be happy to discuss your options for giving your home exterior new life. We will walk you through the painting process and explain the best choices for brick treatments. No matter your needs, we're here for you. Call or schedule online today to request an estimate.