Fresh Up Your Home with a New Look
There are several benefits to painting the cabinets in your kitchen’s interior. We provide residential painting services with minimal intrusion to create a look you will love for years. Regarding cabinet painting, the options are endless to customize with your style. You don’t have to paint every cabinet the same color, or they can all look uniform to accent areas of the room. We make your painting process a fun experience!
How Do I Choose the Right Color Scheme?
Choosing the color scheme for your cabinets can be fun but also challenging. Here are some tips to help you choose the right option for your residential cabinet painting services:
- Consider the style of your kitchen - The color scheme of your cabinets should complement the overall style of your kitchen. For example, consider a neutral or bold look with clean lines if you have a modern kitchen. Choose warmer, classic colors such as cream or beige if you have a traditional kitchen.
- Think about the color of your walls and countertops - The color of your cabinets should work with the existing colors of your walls and countertops. Consider choosing an option that contrasts with these pieces to create visual interest.
- Consider your style – The look of your cabinets should reflect your style and taste. If you prefer bright and bold colors, consider choosing these options for your cabinets. Choose a neutral color or a subtle hue if you prefer a more subdued look.
- Consider the lighting in your space - The lighting in your kitchen can affect how your cabinet color appears. We will help you choose a color that works well in natural or artificial light.
How Do We Perform Our Residential Cabinet Painting Services?
We take a careful step-by-step approach to painting your residential cabinets. Our cabinet painters know how valuable your home’s interior is, so we take measures to protect your belongings from any damage or splatter. Here is how we perform professional kitchen cabinet painting:
- Preparation - The first step is to prepare the cabinets by removing all the doors and hardware. We will also clean the cabinets thoroughly to remove any dirt or grime that might interfere with the painting process.
- Sanding - After the cabinets are clean, our experts will sand them to roughen the surface and create a better bond for the paint. We use fine-grit sandpaper to avoid damaging the wood.
- Priming - Next, a primer will be applied to the cabinets. The primer will help the paint adhere to the wood and prevent stains and tannins from bleeding through the product.
- Painting - Once the primer is dry, we’ll apply the paint to the cabinets. Sometimes we will use a spray gun or brush and roller, depending on the size of the project.
- Drying & Reassembly - After the cabinets are painted, they must dry completely before reassembly. We will lastly reinstall the doors and hardware.
How Long Will My Freshly Painted Cabinets Last?
The lifespan of freshly painted cabinets can vary depending on several factors, such as the paint quality, the surface preparation before painting, and the level of use and wear the cabinets receive.
Properly prepared and maintained, well-painted cabinets can last several years without repainting. High-quality paint can also extend the life of painted cabinets. However, cabinets that receive heavy use or exposure to moisture or heat may require more frequent touch-ups or repainting.
It is important to note that regular cleaning and maintenance can help extend the lifespan of painted cabinets. Wiping down the surfaces with a mild cleaner and avoiding harsh chemicals or abrasive materials can prevent scratches and other damage. Additionally, fixing any nicks or chips in the paint as soon as they occur can prevent them from becoming more significant problems.
Why Should You Choose Five Star Painting of Lewisville?
Five Star Painting of Lewisville provides professional and reliable kitchen cabinet painting you can enjoy for years. We take pride in our commitment to bringing your space to life with a new look that will keep you cooking in the kitchen all day long. Our cabinet painting service cost is reasonable to fit your budget and save you time and money in the long run. When you fully trust us to renovate your cupboard space, you won’t have to worry about performing frequent touch-ups. Our lasting products are some of the best around. Call or go online today to schedule your painting consultation in Lewisville, Dallas, or Colleyville.