Are you looking for professional painters to paint your home or business? At Five Star Painting of Plain City and Powell, we provide customer-focused, quality-driven™ painting services at prices that fit your budget.
We guarantee the work we do and stand behind our superior results. And it doesn’t matter if it’s an interior or exterior project. Our top-rated painters have the knowledge to make sure your job gets done right.
Searching for a trusted painting contractor in Powell, OH? Schedule your appointment online today. We’re pleased to offer free estimates.
Why Choose Five Star Painting of Plain City and Powell?
st us with your painting needs so you can free up your time to focus on other important tasks while knowing the job is in good hands. Get ready to love the look of your home after a fresh coat of paint from our crews.
At Five Star Painting of Plain City and Powell:
- We warranty our painting services for two years.
- We commit to staying on schedule and within the quoted price.
- We’re backed with 25+ years of home improvement experience.
- We’re backed by a great reputation throughout the area.
- We use high-quality paint and proper techniques for a long-lasting finish.
- We go above and beyond to ensure your home or business is painted to the highest standards.
Meet Your Powell Painting Company
At Five Star Painting of Plain City and Powell, we’re owned and operated by Larry Kuhn. Larry brings over 25 years of experience in the home improvement industry. He loves serving each and every customer in the area.
We’re also staffed with a project manager (Peyton Dodds) and two project consultations (John Bryan and Joe Youngs).
If you choose our company for your project, Petyton, John, and Joe will be in close contact with you for the whole duration of your project. It’s their job to ensure the painters complete everything on schedule and that you’re beyond satisfied with the work and experience. They'll be available for any questions or concerns during the project.
If you’re ready to get started - schedule your appointment by using our online scheduler. The estimate is free and we look forward to meeting you.
Our Painting Services Near You
From full-exterior residential projects to all aspects of commercial painting, we’ve got you covered.
House Painting Services in Powell
Did you just move in and need to do something with those interiors? First - welcome to Powell! We hope your move has gone well. Or are you a long-time resident eager to enliven your home? We offer customer-focused, quality-driven house painting services just for you.
We can paint:
- Decks and Fences
We also offer other services which can complement a paint job nicely. These include:
- Wallpaper Removal
- Cabinet Refinishing
- Pressure Washing
- Carpentry Services (Drywall, Siding, and Wood/Trim Repair)
Commercial Painting Services in Powell
There’s nothing like a fresh new coat of paint to help your commercial building stand out and welcome customers and guests. No matter the project or scope, we can help.
On the commercial side, we can paint interiors and exteriors for:
- Medical Facilities
- Schools, Universities, and Educations Centers
- Property Management
- Gyms and Fitness Centers
Would you like to see some completed projects? Head over to our photo gallery. If you’d like to book a free estimate, schedule online today.
What Are the Benefits of Hiring Professional Painters vs. DIY?
Hiring a professional painter can have many benefits over attempting to tackle the job yourself. When it comes to DIY, it’s hard enough to get the result perfect without any blemishes or mess-ups. That attention to detail and perfection is just one component.
Below are some of the benefits of hiring a painting contractor:
- Training & Expertise. Professional painters have the training and experience to ensure the job is done properly, with attention to detail and care for the property.
- Paint is Applied Properly. They understand how different types of paint must be applied in order to achieve an excellent finish, as well as techniques such as edging and trimming.
- Efficiency. Additionally, they will often save time because they can do the job faster than someone who is inexperienced in painting. Efficiency can come in handy if you’re getting ready to move or are waiting to move in. A full DIY interior job, for instance, can take weeks, sometimes months depending on how much time you have.
- Avoids Mistakes. Finally, hiring a professional painter helps to avoid costly mistakes that can occur when attempting a DIY project.
Do you have any questions or are you ready for a free estimate? You can call us or book an estimate online.