Researching and screening painters to work on your home can be a headache. ProTect Painters of West Richmond that for you. We will perform customer-focused, quality-driven™ service from start to finish.
Why choose us to paint your house? Some reasons include:
- Our dependable two-year warranty.
- Our commitment to completing your project on time and on budget.
- Our quality-driven service (we use premium paint and proper application techniques).
Read some of our reviews to see why folks throughout Richmond love us. To schedule a free estimate of your own, call us or schedule online today.
Our Quality-Driven Residential Painting Services
A fresh coat of paint can make a big difference whether you're moving into a new home or just want to spruce up your old one. The color of your walls can set the tone of your living room and give it some personality.
Taking on painting projects yourself is time-consuming. And if you are not an expert, things can go wrong. ProTect Painters of West Richmond can help you avoid the hassle.
Our Richmond residential painters provide all our clients with quality services for their residential painting projects.
At ProTect Painters of West Richmond, we can accomplish the following services:
- Interior Home Painting (including bedrooms, kitchens, pantries, and basements)
- Exterior Home Painting (including outside trims and backyard sheds)
- Cabinet Painting & Refinishing
- Deck Painting (including fences and porches)
- Pressure Washing
- Carpentry Services
- Wallpaper Removal
- Popcorn Ceiling Removal
The Benefits of Thorough Prep Work
Choosing a residential painting contractor who handles all these services is beneficial, especially when it comes to prep work. Pressure washing your exteriors, repairing minor surface flaws, and filling holes are all essential.
Detailed and thorough prep work like this is one of the main aspects of what can make or break a paint job. With us, we handle all of this to ensure you get a paint job that lasts and amazes you for years.
Our Residential Painting Process – What You Can Expect
What makes us different is our customer-focused, quality-driven™ approach. One of the ways we do this is by assigning one of our project managers to your project.
At ProTect Painters of West Richmond, the typical painting process includes the following steps:
- Booking your Initial Appointment. First, schedule an appointment for a free estimate. Luckily, we have a convenient online scheduling tool to do so. Or you can give us a call to talk to a professional. Our estimator will arrive at the scheduled time. Then, the estimator will examine the project, collect measurements, and provide you with a price point.
- Scheduling the Project. If you approve our estimate, we’ll schedule the project for when it’s most convenient for you. We’ll start by handling all the prep work and then apply the new paint. The painting contractors will convert your house into the home of your dreams. All while making the process easy for you.
- Cleaning Up. At the end of each day, we’ll clean up your home. By the time we’re done with the whole project, all that’ll be left is your newly painted home.
- Performing the Final Walk-Through. The last step is performing a thorough walk-through with you to ensure you’re 100% satisfied with our work.
Get Started Today with a Free Estimate
Whether it's a living room, a hallway, a kitchen, window shutters, a backyard deck, or a doghouse, ProTect Painters of West Richmond can help connect you with the perfect people for the job in Richmond.