Our Residential Interior House Painting Process
Five Star Painting of Loudoun’s interior house painting process starts with a free estimate so we can accurately assess your space and determine the price for the job. We can also determine how long it will take to see the job to completion. Our interior house painting process involves the following steps:
- Color Selection – If you aren’t sure what colors you want for the interior spaces of your home, we offer color consulting services to help you decide. We can help you find colors that will transform your space and enhance your property’s appeal.
- Area Protection – To protect your furniture, valuable items, and floors during the interior painting process, we use clean pieces of protective plastic sheeting and drop cloths to cover the room entirely.
- Surface Preparation – We will sand uneven surfaces and fill any holes or cracks in your walls or ceiling before painting. We’ll also seal all stains.
- Paint Application – We'll begin our interior paint application using premium-quality paints.
- Clean Up – Once we’re done painting, it will take several hours to dry, but you don't need to leave your house while it's drying. We'll take down all our coverings and materials, sweep your floors, and ensure everything is how it was when we arrived.
- Area Inspection – After thoroughly cleaning the area, we’ll inspect everything to ensure it’s in order. Afterward, our painting professionals will leave you to enjoy your newly-painted room.
Expertly Finishing All the Rooms in Your Home
You can receive our interior painting and staining services in practically any room or area in your residence, including basements, garages, and attics. We can paint your walls, ceilings, floors, and more. Other areas of your home we can paint include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Home Theaters
- Dining Rooms
- Living Rooms
- Home Office
How We Prep to Ensure an Immaculate Finish
Properly prepping the area that’s going to be painted is the best way to ensure a perfect finish. At Five Star Painting, we ensure all surfaces are prepared in a manner that allows the finish to look its very best. Our prep work varies depending on the job and can include the following:
- Removing wallpaper
- Removing texture
- Patching drywall
Why Choose Us for Residential Interior Painting Services?
Customers throughout Loudoun County, VA rely on us and return to us because we have company values and a level of dedication to our clients that sets us apart from the rest. Our company’s core principles include:
- Professional expertise
- Superior quality
- Clean work area
- On time
- On budget
Contact Five Star Painting of Loudoun Today
Having your home’s interior professionally painted is the perfect way to bring everything to life. Whether you’re redesigning various rooms in your home, increasing its curb appeal for potential home buyers, or have a newly built home that needs to be painted, the painting professionals at Five Star Painting of Loudoun are here to help. We have more than 120 locations in North America, including Loudoun County, VA and the surrounding areas. We're happy to answer any questions, whether you want to learn more about our painting process or an estimate for interior painting services cost. Contact us today to receive a free price estimate for your next residential home interior painting project!