Did you know there's more to a high-quality paint job than just getting paint and painting away? We follow a detailed process to ensure you're left with the highest-quality work.
Your Free Estimate
Our process begins with a free in-home estimate.
A professional estimator will:
- Come to your home,
- Discuss the project with you,
- Take measurements,
- Discuss paint qualities and sheens, and
- Make recommendations on what is best for your needs.
You will receive a written estimate detailing all aspects of your project from the number of coats on a surface to the cost for each room.
Schedule the Project and Choose Colors
Once your project has been specified, our in-house scheduler will reach out to work with your schedule to complete the job.
If color is a hurdle, we’ll get you set up with one of our color consultants to assure your final result is beautiful.
We'll Perform the Prep Work
We'll also handle all of the prep work necessary to ensure you're left with superior results.
Some of the prep work includes:
- Removing failed paint
- Sanding, smoothing, and cleaning surfaces
- Repairing interior and exterior surface flaws
Next - We Paint!
When paint-day arrives, a Project Manager will introduce you to the painting crew and go over all aspects of the job. Your Project Manager will be overseeing your job from start to finish to make sure all items on the Work Order are completed.
We'll Perform a Final Walk Through
Once the job is finished, you will be invited to do a walk-through with your Project Manager and Painting Crew Leader to assure all work has been completed to industry standards.
Experience You Can Trust
We call ourselves “Five Star Painting” because five-star quality is the result we strive to give you.
Whether it’s an entire interior and exterior painting job you have in mind, or phased parts you are working on, we can help with all aspects of residential painting.
Areas of your home we can help with:
- Interior painting, including living and dining rooms, family rooms, home offices, bedrooms, bathrooms, and more.
- Kitchen cabinet painting
- Exterior painting, including decks, patios, and siding
- Decorative molding installation
- Garage refinish and epoxy floor coatings
- Trim molding installations such as wainscoting, crown molding, fireplace over-mantels, board & batten, etc.
- Wallpaper and popcorn ceiling removal
- Wall repairs
- Wood rot repairs
With us - we deliver Five Star quality painting with a Five Star quality experience.