Here are some of the types of cabinets that the painting contractors we work with at Five Star Painting of Bethesda can take care of for you:
- Kitchen cabinets: In most houses, cabinets are most prevalent in the kitchen. If you're embarking on a remodel, then you'll want to give these cabinets a new paint job to match.
- Bathroom cabinets: In some bathrooms, there might be cabinets near the ceiling. In addition, many sink fixtures come with their own cabinets. These types of cabinets can become damaged by water or humidity, and they may be in need of a refresher.
- Laundry room cabinets: In the laundry rooms of some houses, cabinets are used to hold laundry soap, bleach, or other items. These cabinets are usually located toward the ceiling, and they can be painted to match the style of the room.
- Garage cabinets: Cabinets in garages are usually used to hold tools, motor oil, and other DIY items. These cabinets can become damaged and grimy over time, and a new paint job can make them look good as new.
- Closet cabinets: If you have a fancy closet, then it might be equipped with cabinets for your socks or underwear. You'll want to update the paint job on these cabinets as part of a remodel.
Give your cabinets the makeover that they deserve by contacting Five Star Painting of Bethesdaat.