Types of Cabinets We Paint in Edmond
Are you looking to take your outdated cabinets and transform them into something new? Look no further than Five Star Painting of Edmond.
We work with local cabinet painters in Edmond who can renew a broad range of cabinet styles, including:
- Kitchen cabinets
- Bathroom cabinets and vanities
- Laminate cabinets
- MDF cabinets
- Framed & frameless cabinets
- Cabinet drawers & doors
- Closet storage
- Built-in shelving
- Built-in entertainment centers
- Standalone display cases
- And more...
We know how to refurbish and restore different types of cabinet materials! This includes cabinets made of wood and MDF.
Colors of Cabinets
When you decide to update your cabinets with a new coat of paint, the next step is deciding what color to go with. The color of your cabinets can set the mood of the room and create a personality for your space.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
If your space is small, painting your cabinets white can open the space! White cabinets make your pace appear bigger and more spacious. White cabinets give any room a clean and polished look.
If you have a neutral room, painting your cabinets a bright color can add more dimension to your space.
Painting your cabinets dark colors, like dark brown or black, is a good fit for large rooms. It can make the space feel smaller and cozier. Dark cabinets are good for a modern or rustic aesthetic.
Still looking for inspiration? Check out our blog post on “Inexpensive Kitchen Makeovers with Cabinet Colors”.
Looking for customer-focused cabinet painters in Edmond? Reach out online or call us to schedule your free estimate. We stay on time and on budget!
Cabinet Painting | Frequently Asked Questions
Can we have our cabinets painted in winter?
Yes, you can absolutely have your cabinets painted in winter. Your cabinets aren’t at risk of paint failure from the wet and cold conditions we see during winter.
Would having our cabinets painted be wise if we plan to move?
Yes! Keep in mind that house painting is one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to improve your home. This applies to cabinet painting!
In one instance, some buyers were attracted to their home by the modern and trendy kitchen. The owners didn’t have the whole kitchen renovated. Instead, the cabinets were painted a modern grey. This was enough to help the kitchen stand out and sell the home.
Should we clean our newly painted cabinets?
Yes, to help the new paint last, you should clean your cabinets and keep them maintained. Here are a few cleaning tips for you:
- Do not clean with sponges - instead use soft cloths (microfiber cloths are great).
- Start by just wiping up messes and dirty spots with a damp, soft cloth in a circular motion.
- If a cleaning solution is needed, only use paint-safe solutions.
- Test your paint-safe solution on the back of a cabinet door or drawer.
- Clean up messes and spills as soon as they happen.
Count on us for quality-driven & customer-focused cabinet painters near Edmond, OK! Schedule your free estimate by calling us or by reaching out online.
Advantages of Renewing Your Cabinets
You paid a lot of money for those cabinets. Why throw them away? Paint is an economical way to create the changes you want to make. Our years of experience have shown us that a remodeling project doesn't need to be costly.
Our local Edmond cabinet painters commit to getting the job completed on time. Our attention to detail and quality workmanship is sure to please!
We make renovation dreams come to life. We advise our customers to renew instead of replacing because it's:
- Affordable - Paint is a durable material that can transform a set of cabinets at a low cost.
- Convenient - Cabinet painting and resurfacing are quick! Cabinet replacements can take quite a bit to complete.
- Made-to-order - You choose the color and finish you desire, so you get exactly what you want. Manufacturers often limit the finishes and colors they offer.
Looking for cabinet painting and refinishing services in Yukon and the surrounding areas? Call us or reach out to us online to book your free estimate!