What Is Included in Property Management Painting Services?
When we work with commercial property managers, we offer a wide range of services. We have years of experience working in various types of commercial buildings. During that time, we have developed processes and techniques to ensure the least possible disruption to your property and its tenants. While we work with every property manager or owner to develop a package of services that suits their property best, some of the property management painting services we offer include:
- Interior painting
- Exterior painting
- The best types of paints, including eco-friendly options
- Mess-free and headache-free painting that minimizes disruption to daily operations
- Coordinating and communicating with your property management team
- Advising you on routine painting and paint maintenance schedules
We’ve Worked With Properties Just Like Yours
No two commercial properties are exactly the same. So, Five Star Painting of Edmonton always works with you to ensure we are providing the best package of services for your specific property. However, we have a history of working with nearly every type of commercial property, from restaurants to office buildings. We can help you keep your property looking its best, no matter what type of commercial building you manage. Some of the most common types of properties that benefit from our property management painting services include:
- Apartment complexes
- Homeowners associations
- Commercial office buildings
- Shopping centers and malls
- Any other commercial property!
Does Your Property Need a Team of Dedicated Painters?
Ideally, your commercial property will never get to the point where the interior or exterior paint becomes unsightly. Aging paint is often the easiest way to know that you need a dedicated property management painting team. However, there are some subtle issues that indicate you may need to work with a team of painters, like Five Star Painting of Edmonton NW. Some of the reasons commercial property managers work with us include:
- Chipping, Peeling, or Bubbling Paint – These classic signs of aging paint often occur slowly over time. Unless you have a team looking out for these issues, you may not even notice them until they become a serious problem.
- Fading Colours – Even if your current paint is not showing signs of damage, the vivid colours will fade over time. This means you need a new coat of paint.
- Rebranding – A new colour scheme can make it clear to tenants and the community that your building is rebranding. This is often a helpful choice when a building is under new management.
- Seeking New Tenants – If you want to attract new tenants, it’s a good idea to make sure all of your property’s paint is up to date.
- Need to Increase Property Value – Keeping the paint around your building in top condition is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to maintain or even increase your property value.