Our Fort Worth Exterior Painting Services
The painters we work with can paint these exterior surfaces and more:
Regardless of the type of siding your home has, we can paint it.
We Handle Every Step for You
Eliminate the hassle and the mess of painting with our exterior painting services. We know you want a home you can be proud of, and we'll make sure that happens for you.
We paint homes, garages, sheds, and so much more. Our contractors will take care of all the details, so you get a professional outcome designed to hold up against years of use.
Here's how we do it:
- Prep. We’ll perform all the prep work your home needs for a long-lasting paint job. That includes removing dirt and failed pain, repairing broken components, and sanding and cleaning all surfaces.
- Prime. Our painters will apply an exterior primer, so the surface is ready to receive paint.
- Paint. We’ll use proper paint application techniques and high-quality paint for a long-lasting finish. The paint color you select is the one we'll apply.
Our estimates are always free. Contact us now to get your in-person painting quote.
Why Choose Five Star Painting of Fort Worth?
There's a simple reason customers appreciate our services. We deliver customer-focused, quality-driven service – every time. Plus, painting your home's exterior is the fastest way to improve the look of any property, including rental units and vacation cottages.
At Five star Painting of Fort Worth, we:
- Offer free estimates
- Handle all the prep work for you
- Are backed by a great reputation
- Stand behind our work with a two-year warranty
- Will stay on schedule and stick to the price we quote
We deliver the visual impact that can change the way your home looks to visitors and neighbors. It's all about working with our locally owned and operated company to get your desired look at a great value.
Searching for trusted exterior paint contractors? Contact us now for your free exterior paint estimate in SW Fort Worth.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should you paint the exterior of your house?
Your exteriors should be painted every five to ten years.
A more precise time frame depends on a few factors, like:
- The type of siding your home has
- Your home’s exposure to the sun
- The quality of the existing paint job
How can I measure the quality of my existing paint job?
We recommend stepping outside and walking around your home. While you do that, take notice of any paint failure. Paint failure is identified by cracking, chipping, peeling, bubbling, and fading paint.
Failed paint exposes your siding and other exterior surfaces exposed to damage from water and other natural elements. That’s why if you see paint failure like this, time is of the essence to get a new paint job.