Raleigh Wake Forest Cabinet Painting Services
When to Consider Repainting Your Cabinets
When you walk into your kitchen, does the space look worn out or outdated? Repainting your cabinets might be just what your home's busiest room needs. When our painting contractors repaint your cabinets, the entire room gets a facelift. Places like under-the-sink cabinets and medicine cabinets are used frequently, and their finish may wane in attractiveness over time. Our painting crews use high-quality paints and wood stains manufactured by Sherwin Williams® and Behr®. If you are unsure of which color of paint or wood stain is the best option for cabinets located in the different rooms of your home, we recommend an appointment with our color consultants in order to help you decide.
Benefits of Repainting Your Cabinets
There are many benefits of repainting your cabinets instead of opting to replace them. Having our experienced painting contractors repaint the cabinets costs less than what you would pay to install new cabinets. The painting process also takes less time and creates less of a mess compared to tearing out your existing cabinets and installing new units. Our painting services are also less disruptive to your everyday life and household compared to taking out the cabinets and putting in new ones. Perhaps you are preparing your home to sell, and you need to modernize the way that important rooms such as the kitchen and master bath look to the prospective buyers. The end results of our cabinet repainting services add aesthetic appeal to your home.
To make sure your cabinets look new and up-to-date, call Five Star Painting at (919) 694-6905.
Our Cabinet Painting Services
- Let us help you revive your home's interior cabinets with a fresh coat of paint or wood stain. We update the paint on the cabinet doors, trim and shelves throughout your home. Our painting contractors offer cabinet repainting services for your:
- Kitchen cabinets and built-in kitchen island
- Powder room and bathroom wall and under-the-sink cabinets
- Built-in shelving and storage units in your pantry, laundry room or basement
- Laundry room cabinets
- Closet storage, including built-in linen closets
- Garage, shed and workshop cabinets
Call us today at (919) 694-6905 to schedule an estimate for any of our painting services in the Raleigh Durham Triangle area. You may also schedule an appointment with us online.