We Can Paint All Kinds of Cabinets
Kitchen cabinets are part of our service, but we can refresh a variety of cabinets around your home.
We're happy to work on:
- Garage cabinets
- Bathroom cabinets
- Built-in cabinets
- Patio cabinetry
Five Reasons Why Professional Cabinet Painting is Worth It
Painting cabinets is a more involved process than you might think. The process involves taking apart the cabinets, prepping them, painting them, and reassembling them.
Hiring professional cabinet painters will take the stress and anxiety out of this job for you. With proper care and the work of skilled painters, professionally-painted cabinets should last 8-10 years. It’s a great investment you'll enjoy for years to come!
Professional cabinet painting can be worth it for several reasons:
- Quality Results. We have the expertise and experience to achieve high-quality results. We know the best techniques, products, and equipment to use, which can lead to a smooth and durable finish.
- Time-Saving. Painting cabinets can be a time-consuming task, especially if you're not experienced or lack the necessary tools. Hiring professionals allows you to save time and focus on other priorities while they handle the job efficiently.
- Enhanced Durability. Professionals often use high-quality paint and coatings specifically designed for cabinets. This can result in a more durable finish that can withstand daily wear and tear, including moisture, heat, and cleaning.
- Cost-Effective Upgrade. New cabinets can range from $4,000 to $13,000 - depending on the size of your kitchen. Professional cabinet painting is more cost-effective, yet enough to make your cabinets look as good as new.
- Expert Advice. We’ll provide valuable advice on color choices, finishes, and other design considerations. We can help you achieve the desired look and ensure that your cabinet painting project aligns with your vision.
Why Choose Five Star Painting of Tulsa?
If you’re looking for customer-focused, quality-driven™ service, you’ve come to the right place. Painting your cabinet isn’t another job for us - it’s a way to serve you and give you a quality upgrade to your home.
Below are several reasons why you can trust us with your project:
- We warranty our services for two years.
- We provide thorough estimates to help avoid surprises.
- We’ll complete your project on time and honor the quoted price.
- We have a high rating and 100+ reviews on Google.
- We’ll handle all the communication with the paint crew.
- We’ll perform a final inspection with you at the end.
As your partner in your next project, it’s our job to make the process as stress-free and seamless as possible.
Ready to get started? Schedule your free estimate online. We look forward to discussing your project with you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it cheaper to paint or replace kitchen cabinets?
You’ll end up saving money by having your cabinets professionally painted over and replacing them. In fact, cabinet painting services are about ½ to ⅓ the cost of new cabinets. New cabinets aren’t only expensive, but they can take a while to install. Cabinet painting is a very effective way to make your cabinets look brand new without breaking the bank!
In one instance, a couple of first-time buyers bought a house partly due to the modern-looking kitchen. The kitchen wasn’t remodeled, but it looked remodeled due to the freshly painted cabinets. Our kitchen cabinet painters can work these types of wonders in your kitchen!